26

It's been a week since Steven and I have been dating.

There is only 3 more days until summer vacation, and I can't wait.

Steven and I have been talking about going on a Honey tour together, or doing meet and greets in Cali. This summer is gonna be fun.
~
I get out of my bed, then get ready for today. Steven wanted to go to the beach, so I guess I'm going too.

After I get ready, I pack my bag with another change of clothes, my plain black bikini, Nutella sandwiches and Caprisuns.

When I'm done packing, I call Steven.

J: I'm ready.
S: Get your board too. I'm on my way.

He hangs up. I run upstairs and grab my board and phone.

It takes a while until Steven gets to my house, about 30 minutes.

I find it strange because it only takes 5 minutes to get from his house to mine.

"Hey babe. You ready?"

"Yeah."

He takes my hand, leading me out the door.

"I called Keelan. He agreed to drive us there."

We sit on the deck, Stevens head on my lap.

I mess around with his hair, making random little braids everywhere. Since Steven didn't seem to notice, I don't take them out. When I finish my masterpiece, I ask Steven for a selfie.

"Sure."

He kisses my cheek while I smile and look into the camera.

"I love you Jessica." He grabs my chin, turning my face towards him. We look into each other's eyes and smile while I secretly take pictures. Slowly, he leans in, lessening the distance between us.

The kiss was passionate and slow, but was soon interrupted by a car honking.

Steven looks up, then stands, holding his hand out to me. "Let's go."

We walk into Keelan's car, throwing out stuff into the backseat.

"Sup bruh." Steven greets Keelan.

"Sup."

The whole way to the beach, we blast music and sing at the top of our lungs.

20 minutes later, were at the beach.

"Come on Jess. Get in the water." Steven begs, pouting his lip.

"I don't even have my swimsuit on."

"You can change right here." He says, biting his lip and winking. "There's no one around."

"No."

"Come on."

"I'm gonna go change in the bathroom. Be right back." I head off into the bathrooms, going to change.

When I'm done, I head back, only to find that Steven is no longer there.

"Steven?"

Maybe he went to the bathroom.

I sit in the spot that he was standing in, then check on my social media.

After a while of sitting, I reload Twitter to see that Steven has tweeted in the time that we have been separated.

@StevenFhoney tweeted:
I think I'm falling for you all over again 🌚💕

When I look up, I see Steven hugging another girl.

Since I'm not a quick person to judge, I walk over to the two.

"Hey Steven. I was looking for you."

He releases the girl from his grip, giving me a light kiss on the cheek. "Where were you?"

"Back down at the beach."

"Oh. Well, this is Amanda. She's a Scummy."

The girl starts to jump up and down maniacally.

"You okay?"

She calms herself, then begins to speak. "Oh my god, can I get a picture of you two? You guys are my OTP."

"Sure." Steven and I say in unison. We glance at each other, then let out a small laugh.

Camera sounds are going off. Most likely Amamda's phone.

"Your pretty cool. Can I get your number?" I ask, feeling happy right now.

Her eyes go wide. She reluctantly hands me her phone and a sharpie. "Can you sign my phone too?"

I enter in my digits, then sign the back. When I'm done, I pull her in for a hug.

Steven and I wave, making our way back to the beach.

"That girl was cute." I say.

"More than you." He adds, laughing.
~
The rest of the day, Steven and I swim and get ice cream.

"Let's call Keelan."

Steven hits him up, then comes back to my side, a bit annoyed.

"He's too busy with Sukie."

"I'll just call-"

My phone rings, interrupting us. I immediately answer without question as to who it is.

J: Hello?
A: Jess I'm here visiting. Where you at?
J: The beach. Can you pick me up?
A: Ight. See you in a bit.

"Hey, Steven. Adriel's gonna pick us up."

His face goes from annoyed to worried.

"You okay?"

He runs his fingers through his hair, pacing back and forth. "Jessica?"

"Yeah?"

"You love me. Right?"

Before I answer back, Steven pulls me into him, giving me a rough kiss.

"Yeah. Why? What's up?"

"Oh. Nothing."

We sit down on a bench, messing around with each other for a bit until Adriel arrives.

"Jess!" Adriel runs out of his car towards me.

"Adri!" I jump into his arms, wrapping my arms and legs around him.

We embrace each other for a bit, until someone clears their throat.

Steven.

"Oh. Um, Adriel. Steven's here. Me and him are kind of... You know..."

"Dating." Steven says, wrapping his arm around me. He places a kiss on my cheek, almost as if to say I'm his.

Adriel gives me a questioning look.

In return, I give him a sheepish smile.

"Well then, let's go love birds."
-
(A/N)

😱 what will happen when Adriel is here?

I was thinking about doing a shout out each chapter for first person to vote..?

Or a authors Q & A or somethin like that.

Comment. Vote. Break shit.

K Bai.