Chapter 4

Hello babes!

Hope all has been well since I've been gone(:

I'm so sorry again for not updating for so long or when I said I would. I've just started school last week, so that's kept me busy.

I cannot promise update dates anymore. More than likely, I'll update on the weekends when I don't have school, but, other than that, I can't promise anything. I can only update when I find the time.

Anyways,

ENJOY!!

AND OMG THIS FAN ART!!💕😍

*Louis' POV*

"Louis! Wake up! You'll be late for school!" my mum calls from downstairs.

"I'm coming!" I call groggily, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes as I reluctantly climb out of bed.

Grabbing the most decent shirt within a 5-foot radius, I peel off my current t-shirt and toss it nonchalantly onto the carpeted floor, slipping on the new shirt.

After pulling on a pair of black jeans to match the shirt, I stalk down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Good morning, lazy bones," she teases, flipping a pancake that is cooking on the griddle.

"Good morning, early riser," I tease back.

"Your breakfast is on the counter, love," she smiles, pointing to a plate that has a stack of perfectly cooked buttermilk pancakes topped with syrup. My mouth waters at the mere sight of them.

"Thanks, mum. They look delicious," I reply, licking my lips.

"You're welcome. Anything else you need?" she asks.

"May I have a cuppa?" I ask sweetly.

"Of course, dear," she nods, turning off the griddle and powering up the teapot.

I smile in a thankful manner and sit at the dining table, shoveling a piece of a pancake into my mouth. As usual, it tastes like heaven, melting in my mouth.

"These are so good, mum," I mumble, swallowing my bite.

"Thank you, but please don't talk with food in your mouth," she reminds me.

"Sorry," I apologize, dabbing my mouth with a napkin.

After devouring my pancakes, I rinse off my plate and place it in the dishwasher.

I dash upstairs and brush my teeth. I then style my hair, verifying that it looks perfect prior to running back downstairs.

"It seems you'll have to take your tea to-go this morning," she tells me, referring to the time: 6:57 A.M.

"Oh, man. I gotta run. Bye mum!" I call, grabbing my mug of tea and kissing her cheek.

~🏃~

I hastily rush into school, more than grateful that I made it in on time. I open my locker, setting my empty mug inside and snatch a few books I'll need. I begin to close it when I hear the sounds of someone whimpering in pain. Inquisitive to know where and who they're coming from, I walk down the hallway towards the noise.

I gasp in shock as I see a circle of student encasing Zayn and Marcel, watching as Zayn pummels the life out of Marcel, who curls up in ball and bawls.

"Get the fuck away from him!" I shriek, forcing my way through the crowd.

"Fuck off, Louis!" Zayn barks, sending a harsh kick to Marcel's stomach.