Sept. 28 2012

Right now I am having Camille sleep over! We are writing in our diary diaries that we got from Justice! Well yesterday at open hou open house wasn't that great. I only got to see one friend. Camille. We ran from Camille's little brother, Keenan. Sadly, I didn't see Camden. Well anyway, today Nate barely chases chased us! I still don't like him. Well in Camille's diary she made a chart on how her and thatch are alike so that is what I am going to do with me and Camden.

Topics: Me | Camden
Are you very smart?: Yes | Yes
Color?: blue | blue
TV show?: Regular Show | Regular how
Random things?: Why wouldn't I like random things? YES | Yes totta totally RANDOM!

It's a very small chart, but I really don't care. Well right now me and Camille are writing with only a reading light instead of a regular light of lamp. Crazy, huh? You see what happens when my non runs a sleepover? Well Camille figured out that Thatch might be haunting her house! (Camille signed the bottom of my page: Camillex was here! :D) Well her friend said it was haunted and Camille Thinks it might be thatch. You never know. Well she is done writing in her diary and is how now writing a book. It is about Tatch. Mine is about me, camille, thatch, and Camden.

God, I miss being good friends with Camille. I would always have such fun with her. WHIIIICH reminds me of a little song/saying thing she made up that just made us laugh. I don't know if I actually tall about it here in future entries, but I'll say it here just incase.

So, we were at my house and for some reason decided to record a video of Camille saying "Love the world! Be a friend! Now let's sing it over again!" repeatedly. I haven't seen the video for years, but I remember how happy we were, and how my dog would just appear out of nowhere and walk in the background. Anyway, she had her coat on and was ready to leave since her mom was there, but while singing, she accidentally snorted EVERYWHERE. It was so fucking gross, but we seriously couldn't stop laughing. The video is gone now, though, cause I deleted everything off my old iPod and gave it away.

We rarely talked last school because we weren't in any classes together, but we text on occasions. She's going to a new school now, but she didn't move, and I wish her the best of luck there! I really hope she'll have a fantastic time there, and hopefully she won't forget any of us!