Sept. 30 2012

Today is my dad's b-day! He is 50. (my parents are really fucking old for my age ffs.) Well when Camille slept over we found out that Brionna was sleeping over at Alexa's house. Then we realized that always one of us get left gets left out. And on the 28-29 that was, Bailey. Poor her. Well me and Camille were up all night till 3 o'clock (lmao in 30 mins it'll be 3 A.M.) playing fruit ninja on Camille's Kindle. We were trying to get the Shadow blade but failed because her Kindle died. The we bad to sneak downstairs to get my ipod to get fruit ninja, but of course the crappy app store doesn't work so we couldn't get it. We went to Sleep after playing some games on my ipod and we woke up at 9:00. We again n ran downstairs to see if I could get fruit ninja from my laptop to my ipod, and again no. But when Camille left my dad got it from my laptop to my ipod. She told me abot about this rude Alyssa girl which I which I write about someday. Byeee!!!!!

Fun Fact: I DON'T LIKE STRAWBERRY MILK. HOW DO PEOPLE ENJOY THAT SHIT??

I tried that nasty-ass excuse for a drink back in second grade with my friend Maura, and we both almost threw up. IT TASTED DISGUSTING. We only wanted to try it out because it looked interesting, but we were let down.

We decides to try it again last school year, just to see if we changed enough to actually enjoy it, but we sTILL HATE IT. IT IS DISGUSTING AND IT NEEDS TO BURN.