Nov. 17 2012

Well I didn't get a new diary but I got 3 new ipod cases from Alexa (a.k.a Jellyworm)! ???????????????????????????? I got them because she dropped her old one in the toilet so she got a new one which was the 5th Generation and had a blue back instead of silver! It also has Siri and it flashes in the front! It is like 1 1/2 inches bigger that than a regular ipod touch. So none of the cases fit. And yes. I did go to Alexa's house today. She got the free version of minecraft. I finally finished the inside of my tall building! I also created LAVA. Thomas (alexa's brother) showed us a movie called Alien vs Predator. It was awesome! Predator won. The One wierd weird part was when a girl gave birth to an alien baby...Well I had a fun time. One One her mice minecraft she played survival and made 2 buildings and put torches on all over them and all around them!!! Well on Friday I rode homeon the bus with Camille and had an unexpected sleepover. I'll say more tomorrow. Bye! Oh ya..the DL will be on the next page. Bye!

Important:

-Splash L

-My crushes

-Kitties

-School

-friends

Unimportant:

-Sleepover w/ Hannah

-Sleepover w/ Camille

-My iPod

-Facetiming

-Minecraft

-Mary

-IG

-Academic Games

-My diary

-Christmas list

-Sleep

Total: 16 things