Chapter 1

"Another year, another 365 days of extreme cautiousness. And then again like every year, another attack. This one was just like any other, but this time they managed to break down a whole group. Essential parts of my family and my instructor have been taken away from me today. I mean we all know how strong the relationship between the members here was, it was almost like a family and today's attack was devastating and ofcourse hurtful. I remember my father, our leader saying "when you are hurt once, simply for the entertainment of others, simply go ahead, punch them, do whatever but make sure they know that they can't mess with you" I was hoping we could go forward and show those enemies what they have Chose to mess with... But unfortunately this time they hit the clan in the worst ways they could. Our clan seniors say that there is no future for our clan "wither" and that all of us are going to have to leave. Other clans are willing to hold interviews to let some of us join theirs. I hope all of you suceed in those interviews and show them how powerful and deserving we are. I know all of us had our own little groups, ones that we thought of as our family, many lost their loves ones and I know its hard, but know that the "wither" spirit will go on forever.."The mic fell from my hand and it dropped onto the stage and it made a horrible screech sound " Oh my god, am so sorry about that. anyways As much as it kill me to say this, I would now declare the end of "wither", our , our clan and our home. I want to thank those who worked so hard for its growth, alive or not and for taking "wither" this far. I am glad, extremely glad that I had the honor to hold the most prestigious ceremony ever and I would like to say last goodbye to you all."With that I ended the speech and stepped off the stage.

Claps echoed through the room. I looked around to find Elina, a senior, I jogged up to her and asked her "Hey, uh listen, you were talking about an interview?? Isnt that suppose to be today?" she then said '"what? Oh yeah the one with "survivor".. Yes yes come along its in in five minutes." She dragged me down the hall and in front of one of the rooms. "wait, the auditorium??! What is this a dance show or something?" i snickerd. "shh".

I rolled my eyes. Why was she so scared anyways,? Like they would kill us if I didn't do well... I was snapped out of my thoughts by a deep voice "excuse me? What? Are u just gonna stand there and stare at the wall?"and then there were chuckles. Wow, there you go.. Comments started already." Well, am sorry, am Clara, Clara Maxwell"I put my hand out for them to shake but all of them just ignored it.

it was utterly rude of them to just ignore me like that but i had better things to focus on at that moment. .

I somehow make my way on to the stage and stuff at the centre. One of them spoke." we will need to see your fighting skills first, you will have to fight one of us "I nodded and started my pre - fight exercise just like my dad thought me."be ready" I heard from behind me and I felt a hard blow to me head from the side..
(first chap guys!! How is it? Comment and let me know, yeah?) hope you liked it :)ik its small but i promise ,the chapters get more interesting ,read on :)