Chapter 6

It had been almost 2 hrs since Liam asked me to join them for 'pizza' and there was no sign of pizza whatsoever.
"are you sure you guys even ordered the pizza? "I asked them, getting extremely hungry." Oh no clara, we just wanted to talk to a pizza guy so we called a place "louis said, rolling his eyes.

Before I could even think of a reply, there was a knock on the door. It was the pizza guy.

I quickly took the pizza from him and handed him the money. The pizza was over within minutes.

Everyone was extremely tired and Decided to go sleep. I took that as my cue to leave and was about to head out the door when I was stopped. "where are you going clara?" Harry asked. "Oh I was just going for skydiving . Wanna join?" I faked a smile and rolled my eyes. "shut up.. I was gonna ask if you wanted to stay here for the night but I guess you had rather go skydiving, bye" he pulled the blanket above his head.

I huffed in annoyance n said "its fine, thanks for the offer Styles, but I would rather sleep alone in MY bedroom" and walked out the door. I heard him shout "fine have fun when you find men standing by your bed, pointing a gun at your head just after you wake up" and I froze in my spot. I looked back and saw him looking at me. "what do you mean?!?!" "clara, look we aren't in some normal city ok? There are people here who could easily kill you without any hesitation ".
........................................................................

I was woken up from my sleep by someone shaking me. Three times, the person called my name and even threatened to throw water but I didn't really care, until I felt cold water being thrown on my body.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? "i screamed at the person and started kicking , at first I could not see the person clearly but as my vision cleared, my hand clamped over my mouth in shock.

" uh.. Uh.. I am sorry sir!! I didn't... I-i am so sorry.. I-"I tried to explain and hastily got off the couch, almost falling on the floor in the process.

"shut the fuck up clara! What even was that? ! We dont need people who wont even bother to get up. Last chance, this is the last chance I am giving to you. Do something like that again, and you WILL BE GONE! DO YOU UNDERSTAND??! "he was furious.

I kept my head down and nodded." I am sorry "I said. He told the boys to get to the headquarters before he returns and left.

As soon as the door shut, I heard laughs . I looked up and glared at them but they didn't seem to notice. I got up and left the room, slamming the door on the way.

I got ready in a hurry and walked out of room. Suddenly, a hand snatched the bag out of my hands. "I will be taking that" i looked up from the floor to the person.
He had a perfectly shaped face and literally green eyes which could make any girl faint.
A smile was sent my way by him and before I could say anything I heard a voice shout "clara! Stop staring at jake and HURRY UP!".

To say that I was embarrased would be an understatement. I gave the guy a small smile and ran down the stairs and towards the Van.

On our way, I ignored almost all questions that were sent my way, because of the 'incident' that had occured earlier that morning.

"you guys could have woken me up ok?! But no! Instead you had to wait till boss had come over! How could you-"I was cut off by zayn "SHUT UP CLARA! WE TRIED OK?! just because you have not been yelled at like that before doesn't mean that you get to make such a big deal out of it. We get it, you are upset but you need to get over it, and its just the beginning and if you are going to be so difficult then you can go back home. "

I pursed my lips, nodded and looked out the window. Soon, we arrived at a building, all surrounded by forest. Everyone got off the car and started walking towards the building.

The place had a very tight security. We were stopped 4 times in search of identification and were thoroughly searched. "come on James, its not like we would plant a bomb or something in our own clan" niall started whining when he was being searched. Everyone laughed, along with the security who was searching niall. I was surprised at how free the boys were with the security and how lightly the men took it. Back in my clan things were always kept professional.

".... And back there is the training room. And the gym "louis finished off and we stopped near an elevator." heres your key. Go up to your room, relax for a while but be near the elevator by 7 in the evening ok? Thats two hours from now go, your introduction thing will be at 7. Don't forget okay?, bye! " he gave me a smile and walked away.

(picture of jake is On the side :)..) comment what you think of the story till now :) and dont forget to vote! :)