Chapter 3

Next day

I let out a sigh as as I took a last look at my apartment. Boy, was I going to miss to this place. I didn't spend a lot of time here, but it was still a place that I called 'home'. I took one last look at the empty place, I didn't have a lot of things here so packing didn't take that long. I rushed out of the building and headed towards the headquarters. I took a look at my watch,4:58 pm, shit, I started running towards the gates and saw a black car Parked at the front.

The door opened and I saw Mr. Styles sitting inside, eyes glued on the book in his Hand. I sat down and closed the door. "good evening Mr. Styles" I spoke. "good evening clara and call me harry" he smiled. His face looked absolutely breathtaking. I heard Harry clear his throat

I might have stared too long.

I quickly looked away, embarrassed. I am  so stupid, I mentally facepalmed myself. I was going through my bag when I realised that I left my phone charger at home. Wow. Harry started telling me about the interview that I would have to give once we got there to determine which section I would work in. "I think you would easily make it to the fighter team, but be careful our boss can be a little intimadating and he notices the body language, don't stutter or break eye contact in the middle of the conversation". I nodded and before I had time to say anything else, our car came to stop. We were at the airport.

I quickly took my luggage and followed Harry to the plane. Once we were near the plane, I noticed a group of 4 boys standing near the plane. "come on" Harry said and motioned me to follow him again. "guys! Clara is here" " Oh clara, Hey! I am Liam, this zayn, niall and louis" all of them said Hello's and shook my hand.

After a while, while boarding the plane, niall said "watch out once we get to the headquarters, they go pretty rough on new ones" "trust me, I know the ones who interviewed me were so cold like they didn't even tell me how i did, it was just so blunt.." niall cut me off by laughing. He was laughing so loudly, and I didn't even know what happened, so I just stood there hoping he would tell me. He called the rest of the boys and told them something in a low voice. The rest burst out laughing. Wow. Now even they started. Finally Harry spoke up " clara, did you not realise? We were the ones who interviewed you? " my eyes widened. "Oh! I.. I.. Uh.. Shit! I didn't know seriously am sorry I guess?

" dont worry it's fine, we had to be that cold, we were not suppose to be nice, because if we were then you wouldnt have fought hard , you would have thought it was easy " louis spoke " it wasn't easy though.. Right ! So I fought one of you! Who was it? "

" that would be Harry ".

5 hours into the flight,all the others were asleep do I decided to go through the album that I had made with my brother when we were small,I slowly pulled out the small scrapbook and opened the first page. I scanned the photos, each one reminding me of what a large part I have lost. I saw one photo of me and me brother near a 'will never separate' board and I couldn't hold back the tears that started to run down my cheeks. I had promised myself I wouldn't cry again but i couldn't.

I let out a small sob, tears were staining my face and I covered my face with my Hands. I couldn't let them know. "clara?" I turned around to find standing there with a concerned look on his face. He  came and sat down beside me. He started rubbing my back "what happened??" "I.. I.. My father.. My brother.. I... "I broke down crying again. Harry put him arms around me and pulled me into his chest . He kept rubbing my back and I felt my myself feeling drowsy, and I was about to get up when I heard him whisper" its fine, go to sleep " I slowly closed by eyes and drifted off to sleep.