Chapter 4

"CLARA!!" I suddenly sat up in my seat and rubbed my eyes. Everything was just blurry. I rapidly blinked my eyes to clear my sight. "why are your eyes red? Were u crying? ?" louis asked. "uh. Nothing, I think something went into my eye.." I tried to sound convincing, hoping that he wouldnt find out that I lied.

Oh god! I cried in front of Harry. No, no, no, no. I need to find that dude and tell him to shut his mouth about it. Wait, now he thinks I am a random weak girl who broke down by just seeing a photo. great, just what I needed my impression to be (note the sarcasm). I honestly dont know what happened to me few hours back.

"uh.. Louis where is Harry? " just then Harry walked by and was about to pass my seat when I called out to him and told him that I needed to talk to him. He shrugged and sat down on the seat next to mine. I made sure I stayed quite till louis ws gone and no one was anywhere near.

" listen, about the whole crying thing, can you just, you know forget about it and yeah don't tell anyone either? "i Said in the most pleading way, which in my case was not that way at all. I am not a very nice person, I mean its not like I push people around, its just that I am not that sweet and nice girl, at all.

He seemed to be thinking and then he smirked and said "well, I will, but only if you agree to take my night duty" "what night duty??! "" you'll see" with that he got up and walked away. I was getting bored, so I pulled out my phone and started playing with it.

After a few minutes, I heard cheering at the back of the plane, which was clear of any seats. I quickly turned back and saw zayn and niall fighting. Wierd. I was bored anyways so I got up and walked towards the crowded members. I walked up to the group and asked one of them what was going on.

Apparently, since their boredem got to them, they were fighting for Fun? I mean they have to do that quite frequently so, its kind of smart I guess. Soon enough, the fight ended, people had to break them apart because they took too long.

I watched them walk back to their seats and give each other a high five. there were about 4-5 other members with us On the plane, one of them yelled "who wants to go next?". I quickly shouted "me!". The person chuckled and said "you? Little girl do you even know how to fight?? I bet u dont know what a..." he was cut off by a hard punch that i delivered to his jaw. "you were saying..?" with that, I placed another hard punch to his cheek.

The person was on the floor now, with his Hands to his back. I was holding them, and watched him screaming to let go. Oh shit! Too harsh I guess, I just dropped his Hands and he collapsed onto the floor. "I didn't get selected for Nothing you know".

My Hands hurt terribly and my cheeks were probably bruised. That guy was very Strong, I have to admit. The sad thing is that I didn't really have anyone to celebrate with, damn it. "hey" zayn said as he sat down in the seat next to me. "Hey" " well, you fought well actually, Brent isn't an easy fight he is in the fight team after all "

Before I could say thanx he spoke up again" look, about the interview, there is a problem... "

Okay guys, dats chapter 4 for you.. How do you guys like it so far? Comment and let me know. Love u guys.. And thank you for reading