༜Chapter 2༜

~Willow's POV~

  I woke up to someone humming and the toilet flushing.
'Oh sshhh*tttt!' I thought. I just remembered I was lying in someone's bathtub in a bus.

   'Pleaasse don't see meh.." I silently prayed. 

  Swoosh!

  All of a sudden, the curtain opened. My eyes grew wide as I saw a boy around me age naked, eating a banana with his white earbuds on, blasting some music. He was quite a sight.

  And just like the McDonalds' French-fri commercial said, he was tall, blond, and gorgeous.

  I immediately closed my eyes as my face began to feel hot. "WHAT THE HELL?" The boy yelled with a very surprised face. Then it hit me...HE WAS LUKE HEMMINGS! He looks and sounds like him! Ooohhh my god.

"I-I am sooo so sorry!!" I stuttered with my eyes shut tight.

I heard a zipper get pulled. 

  "Huuh," he sighed, "must be a fan." He mumbled.

   "J-Just get out of there." He sighed.

"R-Right." I replied and stood up. The curtain was a little open but I could see Luke was wearing clothes now. I got out. I was pretty sure my face looked as red as a ripe tomato.

  Luke was wearing black skinny jeans and a gray t-shirt. His earbuds was on the sink along with an IPhone.

  "L-Look.. I-I can explain. I had to hide h-here-" I tried to explain. "I know who you are. You appeared on the news. The police are looking for you." He said as I placed his hand on a broom like his life depended on it. Wouldn't blame him. I'd be like that too if someone who was accused of a murder was in my bathroom and saw me naked.

   "Look. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm innocent! My sister was mental!" I said.

I then started to explain everything to him. Every detail. I really didn't want to get killed or spend my life in jail with terrible people, when I was innocent.

His face soften. "And now..I'm here.." I finished as I looked around the bathroom. My head then started to feel like someone was hitting it with a hammer and my legs were as heavy as led. I leaned on the wall for some support.

"Are you okay?" Luke asked as he slowly walked towards me. I felt pretty bad. I sneezed. "Yeah." I lied.

"Let's go get you some breakfast." Luke said as he helped me get up. I managed a smile. "Thanks." He was really sweet.

  Together, we walked to a room with a small table, seats, and a small kitchen section. 'Oh my god. I'm in the 5sos tour bus.. And there they are!' I thought as 3 guys who were sitting on the seats looked away from the TV and stared at me.

One of them who was know as Ashton grabbed the nearest weapon he could use. A butter knife...not a very wise choice if I must say. "WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING WITH HER LUKE?! SHE IS A KILLER!!" Ashton yelled with a terrified face.

I frowned and shook my head. "I swear to God I didn't kill my sister."

Luke rested his hand on my shoulder for reassurance. "You can trust her. She is innocent," He then looked at me and nodded, "tell them what happened." I nodded and sighed.

After I told them the whole story of how my sister was mental and how she blamed me of killing her, their faces seemed unsure. "What if she is lying?" One of them asked, his name was Callum. I sighed. How could I make them believe me?

"If I was really the killer, I would have killed Luke in the restroom by now and you guys would be dead." I said.

"Good point..."Michael said.

All of a sudden, someone started to pound on the entrance door of the bus. "OPEN UP RIGHT NOW!"