༜Chapter 4༜

I sighed as I sat on my seat which was in the far back of the cell. I then noticed a bright orange shirt with buttons running down in the middle and lose pants.

'Wait! I have to change in front of these perverts?!' I thought, looking around and seeing a newbie like me, in his boxers and a woman across his cell, checking him out and whistling.

     I groaned. 'Well, I am going to be stuck here for two years so I will do it anyways.' I unbuttoned my dark blue skinny jeans and quickly slipped them off, trying to put on the prison pants as fast as possible. As soon as I put on the pants, I took off my white shirt, leaving me in my gray colored bra. I earned a few whistles from an old man in front of my cell but I ignored him and quickly put on the orange one.

      I walked towards the guard in front who stood in front of my cell. "uh, when's lunch?" I asked, shyly.
"Two hours." He said in an emotionless tone of voice. 'Oohh kaay.' I thought as I went back to my seat.

   'I wonder what the guys are doing...' I thought thinking of possibilities. Could they be trying to get me out? Nah, I barely even know them. Did they end up in jail for saying something stupid? Probably... Did they just leave and forget all about me like they never ended up here? Most likely.

My eyes then slowly started to give out and I fell into a deep sleep.

-After 2 hours-

All of a sudden, a loud bell rang. "Gah!" I gasped as I woke up, startled.

The cell door opened automatically. "Lunch time! Everybody out!" Yelled the prison guard. I quickly got up and walked out of my cell, not wanting to get into trouble. I followed the woman that was in front of me. She was really tall with long black hair (that I could tell was dyed) and tattoos all over her arms. She looked like a punk star.

All of a sudden the ground shook in a inhuman speed. I lost my balance and fell to the floor. "ITS AN EARTH QUAKE!" Somebody yell. WHERE DO I GO?! IT ISNT REALLY SAFE IN THIS PLACE! UNDER THE METAL BENCHES!

I crawled to the cell behind me and his under the seat next to 3 other people. The window above us broke as I watched a man right in front of me get squashed by a piece of concert from the ceiling.

"WILLOW!" I heard someone call. The voice wasn't familiar and it was a female's voice. "WILLOW!"