2.9

A/N
Not going to update for a while )-: Im going to the hospital )-: , but you guys deserve an update. Thank you for 1k votes ilysm

Luke's POV

The doctors had said I was in good condition to go home. They gave me pain killers so my pain in my wound wouldn't hurt as much.

I honestly was happy to be going home. With Cal for that matter. I never knew how much I could love an individual. He made me happier than anyone and that was before I realized I loved him.

Ever since Cal and I met he always brought a smile to my face.

He still does. And it tears me apart that I didn't always return the favor.

I was a jerk towards him, but feelings are something I still need to get used too. For Calum.

Calum smiled at me ad he finished checking me out the hospital.

"Ready to go pukey?" He asked giggling making my heart melt

I nodded because I couldn't find words to slip out my mouth. He had me feeling as anything I say couldn't extend to what I really feel.

It sounds so stupid and if I say it out loud people would think I'm idiotic.

But in some sort of weird way, it turns me on when he calls me pukey. Or makes me smile and feel all warm inside.

I don't find that normal to say the least.

We walked to his car as he opened the door for me, taking his time to put the seatbelt on carefully for me.

"I think I could have managed to do that myself Cal" I laughed

He blushed "I just want to make sure you're okay" he said looking down at his feet.

That caused me to smile , making me have the goofiest smile ever displayed by a human being.

I kissed his cheek gently mumbling a small "thanks"

He got in the car and began to drive as we made it towards our flat.

And if I'm being honest no amount of words could describe the happiness I felt knowing I was going home with Calum Thomas Hood.

A/N
So I'm contemplating if I should publish my new story Badlands because I don't want to be updating slow, but Idkk should I?