Chapter 19: Señora?

Another chapter!!!! *grabs microphone* Make some noise!!! * drops microphone* picture on the side is the bedroom mentioned in the chapter.
___________________________
WOA: Good things come in time, just don't expect them to happen right away because that's not how it works.
----------------------------------------------
"The car is here!" one of the twins yells as I finish packing my last bag.

"I'm coming!" I huff as I try to carry my bags.

"Need any help?" Carlos walks in as I am struggling with my stuff.

"Yes please," I frown.

"Here, I'll take the bags," he chuckles.

"Thank you," I follow after him.

We were officially on Thanksgiving break so that meant I would be spending a week with my dad and his new family. I was really not looking forward to this but the only thing that kept me from giving in was my family. I had already called my dad and told him I would do it, so he sent a car to come pick me up. Now their definitely was no turning back.

"Do you have everything? Did you pack some sweaters because it's a lot more fresh over there? Do you need money? Maybe you should stay?" My mom chatters nervously.

"Madre, I'll be fine. If anything happens, I'll call and check up on you," I hug her.

"I know mija, it's just that I'm worried," she pouts.

"Mom, it's a week not a year," I laugh.

"Lets see if you say the same thing when you spend a week without my cooking," she glares in a joking matter.

"Mom, I'm practically the one who cooks all the time," I roll my eyes.

"Fine! Suffer for all I care!" she laughs.

"I will," I pout and hug her again.

"Be good," I hug the twins.

"Help mom," I hug Josephina.

"Listen to mom," I hug Juan next.

"I'll miss you," I pick Letty up.

She squeals with delight and erupts with giggles. I put her down before blowing a raspberry on her belly.

"I'll be here waiting or you to come back," Carlos smiles.

"So you can make up for all the cooking you didn't do for me," he hugs me.

"I'm so lucky to have a loving and caring brother like you," I reply sarcastically.

"Yes you are," he chuckles.

"Stay safe mija, come back to us," my mom pushes me towards the car.

"Mom, it's not war either. It's just a week at dads," I roll my eyes.

"Miss. Diaz I am Dieter, I will be your driver for today," an older man in uniform opens the door for me.

"Thank you," I smile.

"Here," Carlos grunts when he picks me up and sits me in the car.

"I am not that heavy," I scoff.