Chapter 27: Se Esta Mirando Bien!

This chapter is dedicated to BookLover0923  I hope you recognize the scene that is included!

Thank you enrique1e for the cover!

Important A/N at the end of this chapter.
___________________________________
WOA: You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
-Dr. Seuss   
----------------------------------------------------
Mia pouts," Promise you'll visit!"

"I cross my heart, te lo prometo," I hold my pinkie out.

"Tay Lo promayto?" She frowns.

I nod," Yes it means I promise."

"Tay Lo promayto!" She giggles.

"Bye Lucia, I hope to see you soon," Alice hugs me.

"Same here, I'll try to come back," I smile gratefully at her.

"Where's my...um...dad?" I couldn't help but ask.

"He's inside," she rolls her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I wish he would just give you a chance," she hugs me again.

"It's not like we can change it, but thanks anyways," I shrug.

"I just hope he's not like that with Mia," she huffs.

"I wish you the best of luck with him, maybe he can become a better person," I shrug.

"I hope so," she smiles small.

"Can you just give him something for me please," I take out the piece of paper that had my message.

"Of course, I'll make sure he gets it," she takes the paper before giving me another hug.

"Alright now go before I decide I want you to stay," she says with a playful tone.

I wave out the window as we drive out the long driveway. I hope the best for them, at first I wasn't so happy about meeting my dads new family but I'm glad to have met wonderful people like them, even Dieter and Glenda.

Now we're on our way back home, it was just the boys and me. Mitchell would be coming a week later because he had to take care of some things before he left.

By the time we arrive it was already noon, since we left late morning. I was tired from the car ride but I was also happy to be home. I can finally come home with my family and friends with my boyfriend I might add. We only have to worry about food and clothes which will definitely make things a lot easier for us.

'He's my boyfriend! My boyfriend!"

I look at him and smile at the thought of now calling him my boyfriend.

'Hot boyfriend, might I add!'

I feel his hand squeeze mine as he pulls up to my neighborhood.

"I missed you when you were gone," he whispers so we don't wake up the boys asleep in the back.

"I'm back for good now," I smile.

"So I was thinking, how about we go on our first official date as a... Uh... Couple," he says sheepishly.

"What did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking a picnic, something simple, just you and me."