I Didn't Sign Up for This

Logan was still adjusting to her new life and pictured what happened yesterday over and over. She walked into the cafeteria that morning with a lot on her mind. However, all of that was clouded by the sight of Caleb. She smiled a warm smile and almost grabbed a chair but was  interrupted. She looked up at Gohan, who was towering over her. He hugged her and took her head into his hands.

   "Feeling okay?" He asked gently. She nodded and smiled. Their brief conversation was then interrupted by Caleb,who was outraged.

   "Don't touch her like that." Caleb said defensively.

   "What are you, her dad?" Gohan snapped back.

   "No, I'm her god damn boyfriend."

   "And?" Gohan replied with a cocky smile.

   Caleb then threw a fast punch right at Gohan's cheek.

   Gohan paused with his head faced to the side. He poked his cheek with his tongue and cracked his neck.

   "Alright. My turn."

  Gohan punched Caleb in the mouth and knocked him to the floor. However, Caleb got up and spat onto the cafeteria floor.  Gohan smirked.

   "Huh, well what do you know? Most people usually stay down." Gohan took a fighting stance.

   Caleb lunged towards him, however at no avail, Gohan kneed him into the stomach and threw him to the ground. Logan tried to push both of them away from one another. Luckily, she got between them and stopped the fight. Gohan and Caleb, both with bloody nosesboth glared each other with hatred.

   "You're lucky my sister likes you Viator. Or I would have kicked your ass." Gohan said as he walked away and out of the cafeteria. Logan ran out too, crying.  She ran past the office and into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. The stress was too overwhelming.

    "I didn't sign up for this."