Balloon boy x reader Part one

You were on your second night and got the hang of everything. But little did you know someone was watching you.

BB's POV

'A new nightguard? And this time it's a girl , she looks nice! And cute!Maybe I should say hi and see if she wants a balloon!'

Y/n's POV

You were checking the hallway until you heard a voice.
"Hello! What a Balloon!"
You look to your left to see a animatronic that resembles a human boy.
You frozed up knowing at any moment you were going to die. Do you closed your eyes but nothing happened, so you open your eyes to see the boy animatronic in front of you "AAHHH!"you shout as you gall out your chair.
"Oh sorry! You probably thought I was going to kill you! Here let me change in my human form!" Then instead of an animatronic there was a human boy at the same spot.(picture above) He then helped you up.
"Um thank you "
"Oh no problem! So my name is balloon boy but you can call me BB for short!what's your name?"
"My name is Y/n. But why didn't you kill me?" You ask
"Well , your the first female nightguard I ever seen . And your my new friend! "
"Oh well your my new friend too! But what about the other animatronics?"
"Oh yeah! I introduce you to them!"
Before you can say anything BB dragged you away.

~Timeskip brought to you by Chica making a mess in the kitchen~

Marionette POV

I saw BB in his human form with THE NIGHTGUARD!
" BB WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL THE NIGHTGUARD!!"
"I don't want to kill her! She's my new friend !"
"BB humans can't see us in our human form! We have to kill her NOW!"
"PLEASE MARIONETTE DON'T KILL HER!"BB said with tears forming in his eyes
'He really cares about this human'
"Fine , but she haves to swear not to tell anyone of our human form." I look at her
"I swear I won't tell anyone!"
"THANK YOU SO MUCH MARIONETTE!!"BB saids while giving me a hug. Then running off with the girl, I know something bad is going to happen to the girl. But as long as my best friend is happy I'm happy.
~Sorry this was long!~