Love (Springtrap x reader)

Alone with a murder for 30 years his sanity was lost or so he thought . He let Vincent kill the poor night guards but he would always cringe a bit while looking at their dead bodies. He would look out the Window and watch birds fly away he would wish everyday he could be free. But today when he saw you his heart started going faster.
'Heehee new meat let's make her death slow and painful '
He couldn't allow Vincent to do that to you.
~Y/n's POV~

I put my bookbag down and started to spin around in the chair.
"I can't believe how I got this job so easily. I didn't have to do anything I just said I wanted a job here"
I search through the camera's then I hear a voice.
"Follow me"
I look at the door way to see a male with blonde/greenish hair. And his eye's were green with a hint of blue. He walks towards me and softly grabs my hand.
"Please follow me your in danger "
"U-uh o-okay "
'Where did he come from?'
He starts to take me onto a room I've never seen . It looked like it was hidden by wall paper then someone found it. He took me inside the room then closed the door.
"Good now he won't find you"
"Um who is 'him'?"
"The killer of the six missing children "
"But I thought that was fake"
"No it's very real"
"Soo um what's your name?"
"Springtrap"
Then a purple man opens the door.
"Oh I see you were hiding her from me"
"Back off Vincent "
"Heehee what if I DON'T "
Vincent charged at me with a knife. Then Springtrap grabs Vincent's hand that had the knife. Then Springtrap clocked him in the face.
"Uuggghh FINE your safe for now girlie "
Vincent left the room.
"That really hurt my hand"
"Oh god oh you okay?"
I softly put my hand on his. And I saw his hands were a bit swollen.
"I'll be right back!"
I ran to get a ice pack I carried in my bookbag. I brought it just in case, I ran back to the room and put the ice pack on his hand.
"Thanks "
"You're welcome!"
You smiled
"Thanks for saving me life!"
"No problem I couldn't let someone I love get hurt"
"L-love?"
He smile and gave me a kiss. I was shocked at first but kissed back. This was the beginning of our love.
____________________________________
Hope you enjoy!Soon I'm going to make a Halloween special oneshot ! Be sure to check out my new oneshot! I'll update it soon today ! Thank you all for the follows and votes! It means alot! Bye for now!^-^