Marionette x reader

Feared that was how life was for Marionette. He had lots of friends. Yet no human ever wanted to ever be nearn him since they all feared him. And at night he would be alone stuck in his gift box, only to be free when the music box isn't round up.
But you were different you didn't fear him, you loved him. He never felt fear by you when in your company. He never felt so happy when he was around you. And he loved you .
~Y/n's POV~
"Hi , Marionette!!"
"Oh, hi Y/n!!"
"Marionette have you ever been outside the pizzeria?"
"No, why?"
"Well let's say I'm taking you outside the pizzeria right NOW!"
"Really!"
"Yep!Now get in your human form!!"
~Timeskip brought to you by toy Bonnie twerking~~
You and marionette whent to the ocean nearby, enjoying eachothers company . When you walked back to the pizzeria you saw two men in black. Then marionette spoke out.
"Um what are you doing?"
"OH SHIT!JOE SHOOT EM!"
Before you know it you've been shot. Closing you eyes you hear Marionette
"Y/N!"
With you're final breath you said
"I-I love you M -Marionette "
Then all you see is darkness.
~Marionette's POV~
"Y/n!" No she can't be dead, she can't be!
The two men in black try to run away but before they do, I turn into my animatronic form killing them both. I bring Y/n into the pizzeria maybe she's not dead yet ! When the animatronics see y/n's body they asked what happened and I told them. I checked for a pulse but their was none.
"NO Y/N YOU CAN'T DIE!Please don't leave me I love you " I couldn't hold it anymore I cried holding my dead soulmate.
Then Goldie put his hand on my shoulder and said" Marionette we can stuff her and she'll be alive again. " I don't know but I want Y/n to be alive ." O-okay" I watch as they stuff her into a girl marionette that look like mine's but had a black and white dress with a bow .
~Timeskip~
Y/n's POV
I open my eyes to see Marionette crying .
"Marionette?"
He looked at me then hugged me,
"Y/n!!"
"I don't understand I got shot "
"Y/n please don't be mad but your in a suit "
He closed his eyes as if I was going to yell at him .
"Marionette I'm not mad, now I get to spend the whole day with you!"
"Really?"
"Yeah and besides how can I be mad at you?! I love you!"
"I love you too !"
Marionette kissed you and you kissed back.
"AW!SO CUTE!!" You herd both Chica and toy Chica say
"CHICA AND TOY CHICA!!!"
Then Marionette chased after them as you chuckled. You life with marionette was great you both had ever lasting love for eachother.
~ The end~
Hope you enjoyed! <3