Chapter 1

. . .  2 YEARS LATER . . .

      My Freshman year, and it's going to start in a few weeks!!! My twin younger brothers way I will be at the bottom of the food chain again. You know how at lunch there are the older kids and the younger. The younger kids ate at the bottom at the food chain. Even though my boyfriend is older, a boss.My best friend Ally is on of the air heads in high school. No offences to her but she agrees with me at times. We all used to sit together in junior high. Now we will be reunited for this year. I think shaking out my curly short hair and fix my lip gloss.

    I'm going shopping with Ally and we always try to look good. Since my hair only reaches my chin now since I got it cut for my 15 birthday. Which was a couple weeks ago. Now I have a  whole lot of birthday money to spend.  My wardrobe  needs some newness at least new to me. Right now I am wearing a light blue tank top and short shorts. A black half hoody over my tank top with filthy old gym shoes. So I need to go shopping of stuff that was not handed down from my sister.Plus Ally has been really been supportive ever since my older sister, Roxanne moved out. To live with her boyfriend and go to college. Even though Ally was a little self absorbed, maybe a little more then usual. Soon her mom came to pick me up. I slid in and greeted Ally, sh edidn't notice. She was texting her latest guy friend who she wanted to be more then friends with. Once we were in the mall she runs straight to the shoe store. I guess we are going our separate ways for this trip. I grabbed a cart and started to fill it with clothes I like. They all seemed to fit perfectly. So i bought all those, then went to find accessories. I bought a few head bands and a few hair clips and jewelry. Lastly I went to the shoe store. I found Ally admiring these three inched pumps. They are adorable but first here, first pick. Then she sighs and puts them back, she must of spent all of her money earlier. Then she heads towards the bathrooms. I bought them thinking to make them a gift for a new year. Suddenly I see a pair of aFergie's. Then bought : a Balman, Mia, and lastly a pair of Charlotte's. Which would go with anything I bought.

  Man these bags are heavy, I hope Ally will love her gift. I think to myself.

  I walk out of the store  and see Ace and Ally talking. I backed tracked, they were closer then necessary and he was touching her cheek. Caressing it then moving it down until he was holding her hand.They were smiling like they had a secret to share.If I were a stranger I would of thought them as a couple. i know better and know what's happening here. It's what I usually only see in movies or read in books. The best friend and the boyfriend? Sneeking around, behind my back - now that hurts. Suddenly Ally see's me and looks striction. Ace follows her gaze and sees me. He lets go of her and starts heading toward me. Oh no I won't let him near me - not after seeing that. MY BOYFRIEND and BEST FRIEND GOING BEHIND MY BACK!!

  God please Lexi don't leave like this. Please let me explaine to you!!

  Where did that come from? He certainly didn't say it out loud. Must of been my imagionation, how could I've been so stupid?! I call my mom and asked her to pick meup. Sooon enough we hace all my new things in the small car. She tries to ask wha's wrong. I tell her I didn't want to talk about it. She takes the hint and starts singing along with the music.

  This child is driving me crazy. I really need a cigerrette right now.

" Mom, I thought you quiet smocking!" I exclaimed angry.

" I did, what has gotten into you?!" she said worried.

   God Lexi, do you always have to make things so dramatic? She doesn't understan what you're going through. Someday she will go to a wonderful college and take over my business.

    What the hell is going on?! She just said she wanted a cigerette!! Then why is she looking at me Iike I'm crazy. Once we got home, I wrestled my way upstairs with my bags. When I got intomy room, I dropped everything and flopped on my bed. I cry for about an hour then put a cold wet rag over my eyes, to make it less puffy. So my mom sees any sign of tears. She will be all over me like ugly on an ape. Ever since the divorce she doesn't allow tears in this house hold. My dad got the boys and mom got us girls. So they wouldn't  have to worry about the puberty talks. I don't get to see my dad very often and when I do get to see him it is always awckward and we don't talk. Mostly because dad doesn't know what to say to me. He's not sorry for divorcing mom because she was the onw cnstantly cheating on him. She broke dads heart, the divorce pappers destroyed moms perfect dream husband and home. So yeah which ruined us kidss lives. We all got alon perfectly eight years ago - we were inceperatable. Now for we barely even talk and when we do it's usually about school and friends..

    Slowly I fall a sleep - with the rag still on my eyes. I am to tired to care about moving it right now.