Chapter 7. Part 2 of Annabelle and Drake

*Annabelle's P.O.V*

I was so scared of what the doctor was about to say!

The Doctor said "Annabelle you are pregnant and I see 2 heart beats."

I started crying and smiling. 

He said "It looks like you are even having twins."

I was sad but also happy. I realized that they wouldn't just be that unknown guys babies they would also be mine.

He asked me If I was okay?

I said "I said Yes just a lot of things are going through my mind."

*FLASHBACK*

I could see the guy having pleasure as he went in and out. I was thinking I wish that I didn't have to do this. Then he hit me across the face because I wasn't paying attention to him. The whole time I was thinking about Colton! Then he hit me in the face again. I screamed in pain and then he brought a knife to my arm and said if you don't get your job done right then I will cut you. I acted like I was having fun from then on but really it was just torture. 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I now was bawling and my doctor saw me bawling and he just came over to me and hugged me and told me it was going to be ok. Even though he didn't understand what was going through my mind I was happy he conforted me. 

I am constantly thinking about Colton and I wish I could tell him what really is going on but my pimp said if I tell anyone about what he is making me do. He will kill me and then he will take Drake and make him a prostitute. Last time I was pregnant with Drake he made me still be a prostitute until I started showing which was 3 months. Then he let me go until 3 days after I had Drake. 

I was just thinking and then that's when I heard a loud noise beside me then I saw Drake sitting beside me, then I looked over and saw my beutiful son Drake playing with a toy car. He was the sweetest kid ever. 

Then I looked over at the doctor.

The doctor asked me if I wanted the first sonogram pictures and I said of course. 

Then the doctor said he would be right back with them. 

*A few min later*

The doctor came back in with a big envolope and a small envolope. 

He said "I also have the results back from Drake's test.' 

"I asked him if he would just tell me because I didn't want to look at it."

He said "Yes but I just want you to know whatever it says in this envolope it will all be ok."

I looked at him with pleading eyes and he could tell I just wanted to know.

That's when he said" Annabelle Drake's father is Colton Ratliff."

I started crying I have not one idea how to tell him. He won't even stand by me. But he doesn't understand about my pimp.

That's when I looked down to my phone and I had a message from my pimp.(By the way the pimp's name is Gavin") He said you have an "appointment" tonight with a guy at 7 oclock. I texted back and said ok Where?

He texted back imidiatly and said Chili's. I texted back and said ok will do. 

Me and Drake just got out of the doctors office. We are on our way home. My mom is waiting for the news at home. 

*few mins later*

I walked in the door and said "Mom we are back"

She came running into the living room and gave me a big hug and asked what the news was.

Then I told her that Drake's Dad was Colton. We both started bawling together. Then I told her I had a date tonight (P.S thats what I always tell her I'm doing) then I asked her if she could please watch Drake and she told me of course.

Then I went upstairs to get ready for one of the many worst nights ever. 

*Around 7*

I just got to Chilis and then that when I saw someone who I wish I hadn't....

*Authors Note*

CLIFHANGER!

I hope you guys like it! VOTE COMMENT READ!!! 

Any questions or ideas leave them in the comments or message me! :)