Chapter 5. Concert Day

*Haliegh's P.O.V*

  Today is the day of the ONE DIRECTION CONCERT!! I was fixing my hair when I heard 5 girls screaming bloody murder from downstairs! I go down stairs and see my 5 best friends they are sooo stupid sometimes! The only reason they were screaming is because I was taking so long and they were all ready and I was almost done I just had to finish my hair. I went back upstairs and finished my hair. I got my phone charger and my bag to stay the night at the hotel. The concert was in Manchester UK and I lived in Illinois US So we were going clear over to the UK just for a concert with the biggest boy band in the world! We are staying in the crowne plaza. 

***5 hours later***

*Kendell's P.O.V*

We are on the plane on our way to the concert it is 1:00 in the after noon. Me, Kylee, and Demi are all sitting by each other I took the seat by the window so I could see outside. 

I asked Kylee Who her favorite member of One Direction was and she said Louis! 

I am soooo excited we have backstage passes!

*Haliegh's P.O.V*

We just got off of the plane we are on our way to the concert in a Limo! I am sooo in love with Harry Styles it's ridiculous! 

***Half and Hour Later***

We just got to the concert. They are getting ready to sing! I hear Harry say ARE YOU READY?!? Everyone screamed YES! Harry kept staring at me when he was singing like he was singing it to me he even came by me and held my hand for a little bit while he sang.They came out and sang Little Things, Rock Me, I Would, and lots more songs! IT WAS AMAZING!!!! I THINK I AM IN LOVE!

***After the Concert***

*Harry's P.O.V*

I saw this girl. I knew she just had to be the one. When I was singing little things I went up to her and held her hand during my solo. I felt sparks as soon as I touched her. I hope she comes backstage. I will be searching for her if she doesn't. 

*Haliegh's P.O.V*

We are going back stage now we have to show our badges to Paul the body guard then we get to go meeet One Direction!!! We just went past Paul. He told us to go to One Direction's dressing room. We didn't even think about knocing we just opened the door and then I saw Harry, Niall, and Zayn shirtless I was freaking out in my head. Me and Gabby went up and gave all of the boys a kiss on the cheek and I saved Harry for last but when I went up to kiss him on the cheek he turned his head and he kissed me passionatly. I was screaming in my head he was so HOT and an amazing kisser! DOUBLE WAMMY!! After he kissed me he asked for my number and then we got to know each other a little more! He asked me to go on a date with him tomorrow and he said he would pick me up at 7 at my hotel and then we would go on a date! I am sooo excited!

*Gabby's P.O.V* 

I went up to every boy and kissed them on the cheek then I got to Zayn and he turned his face so our lips would passionatly kiss then he wispered in my ear and aske for my digits and he asked about going on a date tomorrow night! I said YES OF COURSE! 

*Kylee's P.O.V*

I just stood in the room waiting akwardly when Louis came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me and then he took my hand and wrote his number on it. Then he kissed my cheek and asked me to go out with him tomorrow night at 7. I SAID OF COURSE!

*Kendell's P.O.V*

I was looking at everyone getting romantic so I went up to Niall and said HI! He told me he was hungry and I told him I was too! He gave me his number and then kissed me on my hand and asked me to go out with him tommorow night at 8. I SAID YES!!!

*Ellie's P.O.V*

I saw Liam walking towards me and I was freaking out on the inside! He came over with his phone and asked for my number I told him and then he asked if I would like to go out tomorrow at 7. I said YES!

*Demi's P.O.V*

I felt soooo lonley without my boyfriend so I started texting him! He said I love You! I said I love you too! I felt lonley but it was ok everyone was happy!

*Authors note!*

I'm sorry it took me so long! I tried to make it interesting! I hhp[e you like it! COMMENT VOTE READ!