Chapter 3. Shopping

*Haliegh's P.O.V*

   2 MORE DAYS TILL THE CONCERT YAY!  Kylee, Kendell, and Demi were at my house and Ellie and Gabby were going to meet us at the mall. I already have tons of clothes but just not pretty enough to wear to the concert. Kylee and Kendell are looking for skinny jeans and a cute shirt to wear. Meanwhile Me, Demi, Ellie, and Gabby are all looking for a dress. Kylee and Kendell went to Wet Seal. Kylee bought theese blue skinny jeans and a shirt that says love on it. She also got hot pink high heels. Kendell bought a pair of yellow skinny jeans and a tank top that is yellow. So since she got a yellow shirt she got yellow high heels. Both of their outfits were super cute! 

 Demi and Gabby went to Rue 21. They both found dresses and they were super cute! Demi's was pink and Gabby's was blue. They both got black sparkly heels. My and Ellie went to Body central. I found this strapless dress that had a black top part and a pink flowy bottom and it was short in the front and long in the back. Ellie found this blue dress just like Haliegh's. They both got black heels. 

***3 hours later***

Kylee and Kendell had to go home. Demi, Gabby, and Ellie are staying the night at my flat. We decided to order Pizza and watch movies. The first movie we watched was Magic Mike. Then we watched One Direction the only way is up! It is 2am in the morning and we decided to go outside and get in the hot tub at my flat. We always stay up late then get in the hot tub. I guess you could call it a tradition. We have really good times together. 

***Authors Note****

I know these are very short chapters but i am a beginer. VOTE READ ADD!!! :) Leave any questions in my coments or message me! I take any ideas into consideration!