Chapter 6. Annabelle and Drake

*Annabelle's P.O.V*

Today is Sunday. I just got up and I am going to get Drake up. Drake is my 2 year old son. Today me and Drake are going to the doctor. I am getting a DNA test for Drake to see if his dad is who I think he is. I am getting a pregnancy test to see if I am pregnant.  

*2 hours later*

Me and Drake are at the doctors office. Drake is getting his blood drawn right now. He is kicking and screaming I feel so bad for him. I knew when I was little I hated needles and I still do. I just want to know who Drake's father is. They said that after they draw his blood it will take 3 hours to see who's his father. They just got done taking his blood. He is still crying we are now sitting in the lobby waiting for my appointment to be called.

While I am just sitting here I decided to take out my phone. I had 5 messages. 4 of them where from men that wanted me to work for them. 1 was from someone that I don't want to mention but I guess I am going to have to some day. It was from my pimp.

*FLASHBACK*

5 days before me and Colton started dating I was at starbucks when a guy came up behind me and covered my mouth with his hand then tied my hands back and put me in the back of his van. He told me to shut up and just wait. So I obeyed because I was as scared as could be. He took me to this place which I think was his home and tied me up with 3 other girls. He told us we had to listen to him. He told us that we were going to be prostitutes. He said that he would schedule when we had to go out and 'get the job done'. He first told me that I had my first job the next day. I had a 'date' at Texas Rhode House. He said I had to have sex with the guy and he said he would give me a wad of money that I had to take back to the guy. I screamed at him and told him that I didn't want to do that. He told me to stand up so I did and then he punched me right in the gut! I bent down in pain and then he kicked me by now I was bawling. He told me I had to do it or he would do things much worse to me. He also told me that I had to abuse Colton! I screamed no and that's when he brought a gun to my head!

* END OF FLASHBACK*

I had tears in my eyes. I really loved Colton and I had felt so bad. Thats when the doctor called my name thank goodness because I wanted to get my mind off of that. We just got in the room and she out the icky stuff on my stomach. That's when the doctor said.........

*Clifhanger!!!*