Tainted love

"Cordula you can just tell me where the baby is and I will let you out of this dungeon." He said in a calm voice. Hoping that speaking calmly to her will let her tell him.

"You have been in here for three months now. Don't you think it's time to tell me?" He said sweetly.

"I will never tell you Kino." She said softly. "I won't allow you to hurt my babies."

Kino couldn't control himself anymore and struck Cordula across the face that caused her to stumble and fall. He pulled her upright on her hair.

"Please, please stop." She begged. "Please just stop hurting me."

"I will never stop. I will continue to hurt you until you tell me where she is." He growled in her ear.

"Never!" She sobbed while trying to get his hands out of her hair.

Suddenly Kino's reactions were slower and softer. Too late she saw the dark look of lust in his eyes.

With his one hand still entangled in her hair he pulled her up against him.

"What are you doing?" She cried. "Don't touch me." She tried to pull away from him.

"You are still my wife Cordula." He said panting while he was kissing her neck.

He stroked her cheek with his free hand. "You are so beautiful. And I want you now. I need you."

Cordula realized there was no purpose in fighting him. He would just hurt her.

"Please stop Kino." She said in a whisper. A desperate effort to stop him.

She was cut off as Kino moved his lips hard over her lips. She melted in his arms as she remembers the love they once shared. Their lips searched for each other.

Kino loosened his grip and slowly untangled his fingers from her hair. He cupped her cheek with his free hand. He slowly lowered her to the ground, looking deeply into her eyes. She could see the hunger in his eyes.

He was kissing her softly while stroking her body with his hand. Her hands were slowly moving up and down his sides.

He moved from her lips to her neck thrusting himself into her pelvis. He slipped his hand behind her lower back pulling her closer to him. They were both panting through the hard kissing and touching. She was in a daze and all she cared about was how good it felt being in his arms and kissing him again.

He started kissing her jaw line. He moved from her throat, down to her collar, then kissing her breasts. He touched her body so gently and passionately that she forgot for a moment she hated him because he was an evil merman.

He was gently kissing her stomach while caressing her tail. She moved her hands up to his hair coaxing his head up to her. Kissing him with all the love she remembered she had for him.

Her breath caught as he entered her. Tears were streaming down her face as their bodies were moving together.

She fell asleep in his arms thinking when she wake in the morning the nightmare will return.

*****

Does Kino still love Cordula? Then why is he hurting her?

If you liked this chapter please vote for it before you move on to the next.

Thank you for reading, I hope you are still enjoying the story.