Chapter 1 (I'm high)

(Sasugay's POV)

It's been days.

Days since I sent Shrek-Senpai a friend request.

I guess he has a very private Facebook life. Or he's very busy, Senpai is a hard worker after all.

My name is Gucciha Sasugay. I'm an emo fag that would sell out my friends for power. Then achieve my lifelong goal of killing my brother then shortly after, try to avenge him and try to destroy the thing he was trying to protect. Then I tried to become Hokage. It didn't work out that much for me.

After that fiasco and I couldn't be used for fanservice anymore, they banished me to a Highschool AU.

"Ok class, who can answer the question: "When will you need to calculate a circle?" Hajime Isayama-Sensei sighed. He was upset he couldn't teach his "star pupils" the Attack on freaking Titan cast.

Chairman Meow raised his hand, "Never?"

"Inwhorect, Meow-San." Isayama-Sensei frowned.

"When will math grow up and solve its own problems?" Onision smiled.

"SHUT UP, SMART ASS!" Everyone but me yelled at him, I had to keep my Uchicool.

(A/N: I actually like Onision's videos and will look beyond the fact that people think he's a douche ;-;)

Obama-San raised his hand, "The answer is Pornography."

"Eggsactly, Obama-San. Why can't the rest of you chicken fuckers give me less of a headache and be more like Obama-San?" Isayama-Sensei snapped.

"But I-" I was about the protest about Obama-San being the only good student when Sensei interrupted me.

"Uchiha-San, we all know that you were the prodigy in Ninja School or some shit like that... But here, we all know how much of a little BITCH you were. And how you cried like a little BITCH. And how you lost... like a little bitch. So being a little bitch, immediately loses you points." Isayama-Sensei said it to my face. His face smelled like Levi-Senpai's Windex. Care to explain? Sensei?

I held in my little bitch tears.

"Oh yeah? I could fucking kill you with one hit of my chidori... I could totally kick your ass..." I muttered once Isayama walked away.

Creeeaaak...

"Who's the tough guy that said they could kick Isayama-Dono's ass?" Eren-San's face peeked through the door.

"I'll show them what a real kick is..." Levi-Senpai left dents on the door with his bare hands.

"I'll shove a knife down their THROAT." Annie-San fumed.

"We'll make them regret messing with Isayama-Dono..." Mikasa-San's aura was enough to make some- no wait, most of the students faint.

"Now, now, you all better head back to class~! Amakata-Sensei must be worried about you all!" Isayama-Sensei said with a smile. He must've been possessed this second right?

"Yes, Isayama-Dono." They said simultaneously. Which was really creepy.

"Since I saw my children early today I suppose I could let you all off without any homework today." Isayama-Sensei twitched.

"If they're your children, why did you make-out with Levi-Senpai?" Onision-San criticized Isayama-Sensei.

"WHO TOLD YOU THAT?!" Isayama-Sensei yelled at Onision-San.

This time no one told Onision-San to shut up.

Riiiiiiing.

Saved by the bell, bitch. But only this this time...

"Lunch time..." Isayama-Sensei rubbed his forehead.

Everyone then quickly left the room, not going to question what had just happened.

I fucking ran. They weren't going to catch me in whatever shit they had planned. Once I got far enough I stopped running. But I didn't need to catch my breath. Because I'm a Uchiha. I can't do anything that would make me look like a dorky main protagonist.

Wait a minute...

OH FU-

~~~~~~~

Ending the chapter when nothing helped the plot move on.

Wait a minute...

OH FU-