New Face

It was a chilly autumn day as you walked over to college. Sighing you fixed your bag which was falling off  your shoulder, you were thinking to yourself that it's been awhile since you've seen the Doctor. He refused to let you travel with him as he insisted that school was good for you. He didn't know that traveling in different Galaxies all summer made school look much more boring than usual.

Just as you were about to reach for the doors you heard it, that sound which made you stop walking. The sound you've grown so found of this summer, a couple of people behind you cursed under their breath as they walked around you but you didn't care. You heard the sound of hope, you didn't know what was happening because one moment you were still and the next you were running. The excitement built up as you got some visual of the blue box in between a couple of trees.

Reaching the box you screamed out "Doctor!" you didn't care who heard you or who didn't, all that mattered was that he was here. After a month of school and loneliness he was back. Stopping in front of the blue doors that seemed much larger when you looked up, you smiled. Knocking on the door with your little pattern of knocking, the doors swung open by themselves.

Peaking inside, "Doctor?" you said with concern. You heard some grunting noise in the distance, walked down the stairs the doors quickly closed, jumping a bit you looked back then at the control panel as some switches moved by themselves it seemed to be that the TARDIS was in control.  Concern grew in your voice as you looked up at the TARDIS, "Alright, you brought me here. Now what?" The lights shut down but there was still an under glow and some lights that made a path. Nodding you whispered, "Thank you." running your hand on the control panel you walked over as the grunting noises grew louder.

You didn't know what was happening as the Doctors skin began to glow, you didn't dare to say anything as he fell down to the floor. Still peeking at the door you saw the whole room light up, turning your face away and closing your eyes you couldn't believe what you were seeing as the Doctor looked completely different. 

~~

Gonna make a part 2 soon! Stay tuned c: