Geronimo

"Anywhere in space and time, where do you want to go. Your choice." The doctor clicked on some buttons on the silver console.  Looking down at the bright lights that flashed on your face and made your face light up in red and greens.

You looked back up at the Doctor looking like a child that just got a new toy for Christmas. laughing at him a bit you smiled and said, "Somewhere you've never been before."

The Doctors big green widened and replied as if your words have just stabbed him in the heart, "Impossible! I've been everywhere. Well actually..." he looked up at the spinning cylinders above. You laughed at him a bit as he got lost in his thoughts.

Clicking random buttons on the TARDIS console the Doctor shook his head and looked back down at the console. His eyes wondered from his hands over to yours, his eyes widened as he quickly said, "Don't pres-"

He was cut off by the famous sound of the TARDIS materializing too a new location.

The TARDIS spun as you fell over to the ground the Doctor clicked on all the buttons trying to stop her. It wasn't long before he joined you on the ground and looked at you with his wide eyes.

Finally the TARDIS stood still, The Doctor quickly got up and helped you up. He fixed his bow tie as he looked at the doors, not sure if he should be excited or scared.

He walked over to the door and you followed right behind him.

Fixing his jacked and bow tie once again he grabbed your hand, looked at you and whispered, "Geronimo."