CHAPTER 4: A Bitch, A Witch, and Trapped Love

CHAPTER 4║ A Bitch, A Witch, and Trapped Love

"  Calm down would you?!" Williams told his girlfriend, but by the looks of it soon to be 'ex' girlfriend

" Calm down? Calm down! are you off your rocker? How the hell do you want me to calm down this bitch just insulted me and you laughed and to top it off you are defending her by claiming she is 'right'. How the hell is she 'right' if you are not going to agree with me shut the hell up!" Amber Miller Queen Bitch shouted.

" I wasn't defen-" He began explaining himself before getting rudely interrupted by me.

" Listen Miller. First of all I am not a bitch the only bitch here is you for scolding Michael because he said I was right and I am right have you looked at yourself? Like seriously is that a belt or a skirt. Second of all. How the hell can you tolerate her, hate to tell ya Williams but you are too good for her." I finished of with a hair flip and walked away.

" Yo O'Connor wait up" said a familiar voice

" What " I shouted while turning around

" HOLY SHIT! the voice shouted before some fucker fell on top of me.

" I am so sorry Elise. Like really fucking sorry. Holy crap, please don't hurt me, Elise, Elise wait, wait . AHHH! Stop! Elise! OK I get it stop" he shouted 

That was Isaac Jones, clumsy, class clown, crazy but over all one of my best friends.

" Are you calm now?" Jones asked while taking precautionary steps back.

" YES! Now what do you want" I asked irritated at the fact that I was pushed to the ground.

" Tamara is looking for you" he said calmly. The fact that he was in such a hurry to tell me something that he could of told me without shoving and running up to me makes me pissed, and I knew he could tell I was mad by the fact he was backing away then ran.

                                                                                                   ♦

That there was a normal Friday for me and most of my secondary school. As you can tell Amber Miller was a dramatic bitch but who am I to talk.  The only difference between me and her is that my body is not all used up like hers.

Then there was Michael Williams. Everyone always wondered why he was still with Amber, and to this point no one knew the answer. Well there is this one rumor going around that they are still together because Amber can't get Michael to sleep with him but rumors are just rumors so who knows.

And last but not least Isaac Jones. Everyone liked Isaac he had one of those smiles that it was hard not to like. Jones didn't need drugs or alcohol to be happy he was one of those people that got high off of life. I wish I was like Jones. 

Maybe then I wouldn't be stuck here in a coma having to replay memories because I have nothing better to do.