35

Jack Gilinsky's POV

"shh, madison be quiet, they're right over there." i whispered as i wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her to me and placing my hand over her mouth.

the immature dipwit licked my hand and i almost gagged. i glared at her, hearing a few words from johnson and carina.

"i think it's gone, the bar is over this way." i heard the familiar voice. the familiar voice of an angel. the voice of the love of my life..but she didn't feel the same. carina.

i stared through the spikey green bushes, seeing the pair walk through, towards the bar where sammy and i fought.

madison caught me looking at carina's....bottom and she slapped my arm.

"leave me alone you fetus." i growled and pushed her away from me.

"i'm the one helping you!" she protested and stormed back over to me.

"and guess what that caused me! pain! regret! anger! anger towards you, you-- witch." i folded my arms and began to back away.

"oh, baby, we could spend our whole life together... i'm helping you, my love..." she purred and licked her lips.

"first, you're sixteen. SIXTEEN. i'm eighteen. it's illegal. second, why would you want to spend your life with me if you're helping me get carina to be mine?" i furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head at her little brain.

madison walked over to me and placed her fore finger on my chest.

"madison beer, always gets what she wants." she whispered.

-

Carina's POV

"are we there yetttttt...." johnson slurred and slouched as he walked behind me.

"yes, we're here." i shook my head and managed to get through the sharp and large branches without a scratch.

as for johnson....

"ow, ow, ow!! ow!!" he groaned and stumbled next to me.

"this isn't fun." he continued, folding his arms.

i ignored his comment and stared at the yellow and black caution tape, wrapped around the abandoned bar. after the fight, it seemed to just, rot.

i slowly walked towards it and saw a skinny figure pop out from one side of the woods.

i screamed and dreaded who the person could be.

--------------------

i find childish johnson extremely cute :)

i hope you liked the chapter!