17

I ran quietly, yet fast when the two were beginning to go up the stairs, never breaking the kiss. I was utterly disgusted by the sight. I can't believe the nerve he has.

I turned away and reached Lilac's room, where she was playing with her little dolls. I wish I was a child. No fucks to give and no worries. Everything was taken care of. But, being an almost adult sucks. I broke down in tears, flopping myself onto her bed and bringing the box of tissues next to me. Lilac probably thought I looked crazy, but I couldn't help but sob.

I gulped and closed the door behind me, trying to wipe all of my mascara tears away. I made sure to be quiet with my sobs as I leaned down to sit next to her. I wiped my tears and let out a smile, but it wasn't a genuine smile.

Lilac had a concerned look on her face. I wanted her to understand what's going on but I didn't know how. Then, it hit me. I picked up a Ken doll and two different barbie dolls, one with brown hair, and one with blonde hair.

The blonde barbie represented me, and the brown barbie was the girl Sammy was sucking face with.

"One day, Sean wanted to hug Caroline," Kiss would be too much for her, I thought. "Caroline didn't want to hug Sean yet." I made the blonde barbie doll walk away from the ken doll. I moved the ken dolls near the brunette doll.

"Sean was upset, so he hugged another girl."

I heard a small gasp escape Lilac's mouth, covering her mouth with her hands. I nodded and set the dolls down. I gave her a sad smile and shrugged. She moved closer to me, embracing me in a hug. She let go, looked me in the eyes and asked me a question.

"Brother and you are boyfren and girlfren?!?" She asked in shock. My mouth gaped open, I didn't actually expect her to know what I meant. I rubbed the back of my neck in discomfort. Damn, she's just figuring this out? I kinda kissed him several times at the mall today.

"Brother is hugging another girl??" She questions, standing up with her fists clenched. WOAH WOAH WOAH. Please don't let her punch him, God..You know what? Yes. Please. LET. HER. I nodded in response to her and shrugged, looking down at the ground in disappointment.

"You should go tell on him!!" she screams, only loud enough to hear well in the small pinkish purple room.

I think about it for a second. Should I really be listening to a little kid? Who would I tell? I would hate to bother his mom, and it would be quite childish, if you ask me. But, then again, I really shouldn't let him get away with this. "You're right, Lilac. I should confront him." I decide on standing up to him, rather than ratting him out to his mom.

"Yeah!" She exclaims and points to the door.

I get up from the floor and march out the door, then run back inside to turn up the volume on Lilac's TV, just in case of screaming, yelling and/or cursing.

I finally walked out and shut the door behind me.

The door to Sammy's bedroom wasn't locked and it was open just a tiny bit.

I peeked inside and saw Sammy on top of her, she was palming him while Sammy was mumbling curse words under his breath.

I felt hot tears stream down my cheeks once more but, wiped them up with my arm quickly.

I'm not letting some fuckboy mess with my feelings!

I ran into the room, turned on the light and screamed. He was going to get it.

"Well, I'm sorry I couldn't pleasure you like your horny ass wants! I'm not a slut! And, you're my boyfriend, and look what you're doing. I can't believe you!! You fucking knew I was in the damn house! Where the hell would I have gone? You're sick, Sammy. So fucking sick." I yell and slam the door shut when Sammy tries to run towards me.

----------------------

OH SHITTTTTT