41

hey guys so i decided after chapter 43..this book will be ending :(

im sorry, but i'm gonna work on The Senior and a new fic, i have some other books that you should check out. i hope you like this chapter :)

------------------------
Carina

it's been almost a year since everything happened, but now, these moments, those events, may have been horrible, but the end result was all i could ask for.

sammy and i have been even closer than ever and we occasionally have late night meaningful talks, just like the one we were having tonight.

"did you ever consider moving out of omaha?" sammy randomly said as i walked back into our room with a cup of hot green tea.

i set it down and joined him on the bed, immediately being wrapped in his arms.

"sometimes.." i mumble, squirming a bit to yawn and rest my eyes.

"have you ever considered living in california?"

"hm?" excuse me. did i hear him correctly?? california?

i widened my eyes.

"california is beautiful..but way too expensive, we don't have the money for that.." i protested in a disappointed tone.

"we could work something out.. find a job..start a life..a family." sammy blurted out.

i almost teared up hearing the words coming from his mouth.

all of the things he said, were my dream.

"sammy..that sounds..amazing." i laughed along with the tears and turned around to press my lips on his.

after a few seconds, i pulled away. "when are you planning for this to happen?" i ask.

"maybe we could buy the plane tickets next week while we pack?"

"sounds amazing."

--------------------
sorry for the short chapter, book is ending soon, have you enjoyed it?

please also check out my new sammy wilk fic: Meet and Greet :))