42

I layed my head on Sammy's shoulder as I looked out the window of the airplane.

I couldn't believe this was actually happening. spending my life with Sam, eventually marrying him, bitch better propose soon. And, possibly having kids.

I was surprised Sammy even wanted  to have children.

I looked on the map on the touch screen ipad-ish device on the back of the person's seat in front of me.

"30 minutes left.." I squealed and Sam kissed my cheek and squeezed my small hand.

-

We retrieved our bags and sammy knew someone from California, who would let us rent out a room in his home for about a month so that we had time to get up on our feet and start a life.

Sammy planned on getting a decent job, and me as well, working hard together to make this all work.

"So, what's your friend's name?" I asked as we climbed into the taxi.

"Skate." he smiled.

"Skate? that's a stupid name." I giggled.

"It's a nickname for Nate, ya silly." He ruffled my hair, causing a small pout to form on my lips.

"So, apparently every Nate is nicknamed skate now?" I laughed.

"Nate Maloley is a cool ass mother fuck--"

"Wait-- what? Nate Maloley??" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"He's your neighbor, well he was in omaha," I claimed, "Yeah, he moved. about a year ago, I think, when he got out of jail, but don't worry, babe, we're fine." Sam placed his hand on my thigh.

I cleared my throat and remembered everything that happened with that boy.

He raped me with gilinsky.. He flirted with me when he knew I was with Sam.

"U-uh, do you know what he did to get into jail?"

"Oh, he raped some girl, and they let him out very early because he went to therapy and shit and he's okay, well the police said he is," Sammy began, "he's my best friend, Carina, it's fine, no need to be worried." Some girl?! Well that girl happens to be your girlfriend!

My free hand began to shake.

I couldn't see Skate, or Nate, or whatever the fuck his name is..

Wait—does that mean...

No, that couldn't..

There could be a possible chance, Gilinsky could be out of jail...

"You okay, babe?"

"Mhm..doing great." I smiled, probably one of the fakest smiles ever.

Jack could still be out there. What if therapy didn't change skate?

---------------

OK SO REMEMBER HOW I WAS LIKE NAAAAAH I DONT WANNA DO A SEQUEL BUT
I KINDA DO NOW I HAVE A GREAT IDEA!!!!

what do you guys think?

there will be one more chapter after this and maybe, if you guys want, i have a great idea for a sequel.

COMMENT IF YOU WANT A SEQUEL TO THIS!!!!!!