chapter 2- cheeky monkey smile

It was while I was sat down waiting to see the principle that I met him. Tall, dark, and mysterious. I can see now that I have a type as jack was just the same. But let’s not forget this guy was drop dead gorgeous!

From watching him for just a few seconds I could tell that, this guy was no jack. As he was lot more timid and quiet, but that sure didn't stop him from flashing me his extremely cheeky monkey smile.

Which just so happened to melt my heart.

When I looked down, I could actually see a small puddle on the waiting room floor. I know it wasn't my heart as I could feel it, beat rapidly through my shirt.

Oh my goodness! I haven't wet myself from a boys smile have I !?!

I quickly rubbed my legs together, no, nothing wet there. I was just about to swap seats when the principle came out and said I could go in.

All eyes in the room including cheeky monkey smile boy were on me, CRAP! Had they all seen the puddle?

I quickly got up and walked into the office with my head low down as possible. Unfortunately for me, the principle waiting till she closed the door to explain the puddle. Typical everyone, including cheeky monkey smile boy will now think I wet myself.

"I see that puddle is still there, I asked the janitor to clean that up, where is he?"

“I’m sorry, what exactly is it?"

"Sarah Oneal went into labour right before the school started; teenage pregnancy is becoming more common these days, its worrying."

Taking a long pause before continuing

"Imp surprised you didn't hear all the fuss about taking Sarah to hospital, but then again you were busy shouting rude and inappropriate things at the top of your lungs".

Principle Climan took her seat behind the big oak, office desk. Looked me right in the eyes and asked me if it was true.

"Is what true? Sarah Oneal going into labour? Well I think the puddle of discharge on the floor kinda speaks for itself. But it also tells us that this place is a poor excuse for a school, leaving that on the floor for what? An hour now!"

There was another pause before principle Climan asked if I was done. Followed by a sarcastic, why yes principle Climan.

"Getting back to my question, is the statement you were making about Jack amigton true?"

I was stumped, is it me or are principles not meant to ask if one of their students has a small pen!s?

"well..... I guess not" Before I could continue to cut me off.

"If it’s not true then why would you tell people that?"

"Well you know teenagers nowadays, getting pregnant and all sorts of crap coming out of their mouths!"

I gave her a big false grin before she let me off with a warning and asked me to leave.

I was just about to reach the office door, before I took a chance with asking principle Climan a question.

What the heck! She seems cool enough

"Who's that guy in the waiting room? I've never seen him before"

I could just about see him but the janitor kept blocking my view, cleaning the floor thank goodness!

"You know I can't tell you much accept.. He’s the new guy with a troubled past, I'll keep away if I were you". Leaning on her desk with her arms folded across her chest.