Chapter Two | This Is Quite Awkward.

( A picture of  Lyon above.... This boy is  drop dead gorgeous! Follow him on twitter @KingMarsafari)

-K!a

Saturday morning.

Caliipso jumped out of her bed screaming,"Lyon what the hell are you doing in my room!" She was wearing a black and red zebra print bra and underwear. "Damn girl I still wonder where you got all this ass from." Lyon smiled and grabbed her butt. "Good morning to you too. Mr. Lyon" Caliipso slapped his hands. "You know I practically live here and besides. It's not like your mom doesn't know I'm here. Good morning Mrs. Brown!" He  shouted. "Good morning Lyon!" She replied. Lyon was only in his grey Aeropostale sweat pants. Caliipso licked him on his back. "And then you tell me I'm weird." Lyon gave Caliipso the awkward stare.

Silence filled the room.

"Oh turn up the radio I wanna' hear the results for the contest!" Caliipso said in excitement. "What contest?" Lyon gave Caliipso a puzzled look. "Duhhh the 'A year with Kai' contest." Caliipso replied. "Kai wants to settle down so he's looking for that special someone. And if everything goes well for a year ,everything goes forward after that." Caliipso hugged her pillow. "So in other words he can't ask a girl out so he decides to let the radio do it for him. Dumb ass rapper. Did you even entered?" Lyon shook his head. "No I didn't entered. I just wanna' hear which lucky girl won the competition." Caliipso said in excitement.

Oh the radio.

"Good morning everyone! It's DJ Penny here brining you the results for the 'A year with Kai' contest and we have a special guest in studio today it's Mr. Kai the rapper himself! Kai give the girls in radioland some Sugar!" DJ Penny made the announcement. Caliipso screamed. "Wassup' ladies and gents it your boy Kai just excited to let you guys know who won the Contest." Caliipso screamed even louder. "Crap I forgot to bring my earmuffs." Lyon covered his ears. "Stay quiet I'm trying to listen!" Caliipso said while covering his mouth. "So Kai tell me what are you looking for in this lucky girl?" Dj Penny asked.
"Well she gotta' like me for me ,not because of my fame. She gotta' have great taste in music. And she gotta' have a reason for me to get her attention. No boring chick." Kai said. Caliipso closed her eyes and imagined what it would be like to be his. She smiled. Caliipso suddenly felt her orange towel  by her mouth. "Your doing it this time. Stop. Your drowning me." Lyon wrapped her face with the towel. "Sop ifff!" She said with the towel still on her face. "Turn up your radio people!" DJ Penny with excitement in her voice. "Kai who is the lucky lady that won tell us." She added. "Okay Penny. You asked nicely. The lucky girl that I chose ,her name is. *drum rolls* Caliipso Jidenna Brown!! Congrats Caliipso can't wait to see you on Monday." Kai finished. "Aww what a lucky bastard. I wish I was her." Caliipso dived into her bed. "CALIIPSO. what is your name?" Lyon buried his face into his hand. "Caliipso Jidenna Brown." She said it in the most confident way ever.