Chapter Six | Oh Shit.

(Yep. That's Jess S. McNoel. Follow him on twitter @alexaiono
#Beautiful )

Lyon -Before we start. I'm not Gay. I just hate people who do and say stupid things. And my mom trained me to have an attitude.

Hercules -Could we get back to the story!!

Lyon -Oh Shit. Proceed!

Jess.

"Oh hey Jesse Poo. I just wanna congrat Caliipso. Don't worry." Mal started smiling. She walked towards Caliipso.

Caliipso.

The closer she walked towards me. The nervous I got. Shockingly, she hugged me. "Like I said before, congratulations on winning the competition. But remember, whatever you do. I can do better. You will never replace me and I want him back. Or else." Mal look like the serial killer type. She was around my height, light skinned, you can tell she had very short hair although she wears weave, and you can also tell she took plastic surgery.

Alot.

"First of all if you could of done anything better, he would of still be with you. Miss Plastic surgery." The class started laughing even louder.
She looked at me ,smiled and exited the classroom. Everyone turned around and just stared at me for a while.

For some reason Britany was smiling. She didn't see me looking at her. But I was looking.

"Ms. Brown can I see you after class?" Mr. Rovelo asked. "Oh yeah I forgot Mr. Brown ,McNoel and Mr. Maraj. I want to see you guys also after class. Preferably after school." He finished.

After School. (In the auditorium.)

Hercules.

Mayne this is bull. Whatever sir called us for I know it's not good. Calii, Lyon, Jess and I made our entrance into the massive auditorium. Mr. Rovelo sat there waiting on us. "Come, have a seat here." He tapped on of the burgundy seats that was next to him. "So what can we do for you sir?" Calii smiled at him. "We'll you guys know the 'ask him-ask her end of October dance is coming up right?" Sir looked at us.

Oh boy. Not this again. "Sir I swear they canceled this bullshit since last year?" I rest my forehead on my hand.

Caliipso.

Hercules rested his hand on his forehead.

Oh yeah I just remembered why he went from 100 to 0. Every year we had the end of October dance. It never. Never. Never ended well for my brother. No one never told him not to be kind. Buy this nigga have a soft spot for vaginas. Especially those ratchet "nice" looking rats. One time the girls fought over him. The other time police had to escort him. Who knew men can get so angry when a girl has interest in someone else. About ten of them that year wanted to beat my brother up.
No one never told him to be Chris Brown's son.

"We know your previous situation with those dances Hercules, but trust me this time it's going to be epic!" Mr. Rovelo was excited.

Oh no. No. No. No. NO!

"Sir please don't tell me that the four of us. Are going to be the new committee!" Now I had to bury my face. "Don't worry Calii everything will be fine this time. We have the power now."

Lyon.

Oh yeah. I remember this one. Brit.a.ass and her boo boo kitties embarrassed Calii really bad. They made Persus, the captain of the football team dump Calii on the day of the dance last year. The first and actual boyfriend she ever had. After that, Britany was seen waking around holding hands with what wasn't her property. I don't even know how Calii could forgive that rat. I really don't care right now.
"So I talked to the principal and the school board, including all the teachers and they agreed on letting the four of you be the new student dance committee, for all the dances until you guys graduate next year. And we have alot of dances coming up. We just want to raise funds for the school." Mr. Rovelo couldn't be more serious. "So basically the four of us. Caliipso, Hercules, Jess and I have to be doing this? Great. Just great." I just had to plant a fake smile on my face. "But sir Jess isn't staying here all that time. You don't mean Britany?" Hercules and I just had to look at Calii. "Nigress no. Don't you know why all the dances were bad? Britany and her crew was the original committee before. They may be popular but they aren't creative like us. Remember that."

Caliipso.

I don't want her to know this. I really don't. "Sir. Is that all you wanna tell us?" I place my American Eagle black leather bag on my shoulder. "Yeah I'm done with you guys." We all got up and headed towards the exit. I suddenly felt eyes just staring at me. "Jess! Could you not." He started laughing. My phone started vibrating.

Kai just message me.

Kai -I'm outside waiting on you. Hurry up.

Me -But why. You know I have dance practice in a few mins.

Kai -Girl you can skip that. I wanna just spend some time with my girl. Please.

Me -*sighs* okay I'm coming outside.

Convo ends.

"Guys. I can't make it to dance practice this evening. I have something important to do with Kai. Comprende?" Lyon looked at me and rolled his eyes at me. "Whatever just be home in one piece okay?" Hercules hugged me. "Imma just go with these two. Just to take ur place for one evening." Jess licked his lips and smiled at me.

This boy looking for trouble.

I made it outside of school when I saw Kai. He smiled the widest smile with his beautiful pink lips. And his dimples.

Damn his dimples.

He was wearing a black long sleeve button-up shirt, black dress pants that were a little tight and his black Toms. He looked like he took a clean cut at the barber. High top with the fade. He had two small silver chains around his neck and a small silver band on his hand.

"You ready to go my queen?" He opened the passenger side door and helped me in. I was so excited. He smells so good.

#ShortChapter

Mal does sound kinda creepy.

Do you guys think the dance will be exciting?

How is Britany going to react to all this?

Where is Kai going with Caliipso?

Vote, comment, Share.

See you guys in the next chapter.

Xoxo
- K!a