Calii ,Calii Can't You See? (Part 2)

Caliipso.

We didn't do anything after that. I started feeling sick. My stomach was hurting to much. "Please don't let your parents know I did this. I promise I'll make it up to you. Please." He held on to my leg. "Owww! That hurts. Please don't do that." I kept crying in the car. "Bae. I think imma drop you right here." Wait. My house is so far from here. "But my house is so far! Why?" He isn't serious. Guess who's gonna break their promise sooner or later.

This chick.

I had no choice. He said that he didn't wanted to see my parents ,so he dropped me off to the closest place to my house.

At the end of the street. It was like 15 minutes walking distance from my house. I got out the car and started walking.

If you saw how I walked you would think that I was drunk.
If you saw my face you would think some girls just didn't like my soul.
I started feeling dizzy and even more upset as I started having this image playing in my head.

******************************

"You know I'm starting to get a little lonely because your mom don't be around as often as she used to. You're even starting to look like her." The tall male figure was wearing a old washed out black vest and a Germany torn up soccer pants. He had a Jonnie Walker bottle in his hand and by the look on the little girls' face.
He didn't smell sober. And he didn't look like Chris. She was sitting on a black leather sofa watching The Backyardigans. She looked like she was seven at the time. He sat next to her as he lifted her up and placed her on his lap. "No papa I don't. I don't look like mommy." The man just smiled. "You want to see something Penny?" He took her off his lap and back on to the sofa. "What's that papa? Candies?" She got excited. "It's better than Candies. Better than any sweets." He started to unzip his pants. "Papa ,what are you doing? Mommy said don't show me your private. That's not a nice thing." The little girl switched off the television and headed towards the kitchen. "Penny where are you going! Come here!" Penny started walking faster. "When I'm in the mood don't ever walk away from me! PENNY COME HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" Her dad sounded quite angry. Penny stopped. "I'm sorry papa I didn't mean to-" BAM! That's all she felt right by her skull. He hit her with a frying pan. He continuously kept hitting her in her head. She fell to the floor and was out cold."

Wait.
That little girl.
No.
It can't be.
That little girl was me.

******************************

I fainted. The last thing I remember was hearing Jess calling my name out in the distance.

Jess.

I was walking towards the end of Normandie Avenue when I saw Calii drifting out into the street then back on to the pavement. I thought she was just playing.

Until she fainted.

"Calii! Calii! Oh my God!" She just dropped like a sack of potato. As I ran towards and her body came close to me,

I started slowing down. Calii's face looked like a purple and red grape. And it was swollen. Pretty bad.

I called the ambulance right away and they came 20 minutes after. I beg them to let me go because they were like "Only family members are allowed to accompany her." It's funny what I told them. I tell you at the end of this. Right now I'm panicking so much. Her entire body was swollen also. I think I started crying a little. Don't tell her I did that okay? I held her hand as we made it towards the hospital. On the way I called Hercules and told him what happened. Lyon may have been right there with him cause' when I was finished, I only heard cursing. Wow that was alot of cursing. Too much cursing.

The ambulance finally made it to the hospital. "

They rushed her inside. Some doctors came to her aid. "What's wrong with her?" One of the doctors asked. "Well sir. She was walking towards me. More like drifting towards me and then Brep! She fell." I couldn't control myself. I started crying. (Don't let Lyon or Hercules know this.) "Did you see what happened to her before this incident?" The male doctor asked me. Obviously no I didn't! "No sir I didn't see what happened before she fell. Besides the dizziness." I wiped my tears as they rushed her to one of the rooms. Suddenly, Lyon and Hercules ran into the hospital like a stampede. "Bruh is Caliipso okay?" Lyon gasped for air. "Lyon. If someone calls you and says hurry come to the hospital now. Do you think they are okay? No!" Hercules just looked at me.

Perseus poped out of nowhere, "Hey guys why are you here?" "Caliipso got injured. As if she was beaten. And it doesn't look good." I replied. He wasn't showing no emotion. Then he started crying. "Everything's going to be A Okay. Don't worry Percy." And just when I finished my sentence, I just felt Perseus' hand burned my face, "EVERYTHING IS NOT GOING TO BE OKAY! Even tho Caliipso is my Ex. And I may have a girlfriend now. She is still my Bae. That means I have to protect her when her family isn't around. Do you know how I feel just to know that she's in the hospital? Bad! That's how I feel. All because I didn't see this coming. And where is her boyfriend Kai? Nowhere in sight. I bet he's the one that did this. The day I see him that's it. I'm taking him to hell with me." Perseus' body began to shake. "Ohh you got Bitch slapped." Lyon was laughing. "Don't look at me. I have nothing to say right now. Anyways. Which room is she in Jess?" Hercules looked like he was pissed. "Ward 31. That's where she is." A medium height dark chocolate doctor with long hair gave Hercules his answer. "And who are you?" Lyon asked her. "My sincere apologies. My name is Doctor Shallow and I'm the head surgeon at this hospital." Dr. Shallow smiled. "How do I find ward 31?" Hercules stood infront of her. "Down the hall and make a left. It's the second room on your right. Oh if each of your parents get here just let them know where she is located. Comprende?" Hercules was gone. "Thank you doctor." I thanked her and Perseus, Lyon and I ran in search of Hercules and Caliipso.

Hercules.

I walked into room 31 still trying to look for my sister. Lyon, Perseus and Jess came behind me soon after. We all looked around for Calii but still. Suddenly Jess started walking towards a white blanket that was hiding something under it. He raised the blanket up but a hand pulled it back. "Leave me alone!" We found Calii but it was like she didn't want to be found. Then we heard crying. I slowly started to raise the blanket. I couldn't believe what I saw. Her both eyes were swollen, the right purple, the left black. I held both her hands and guided her to stand up. She started screaming. "She's in pain look at her body. The hospital clothes were kinda bloody. Her body was shaking. Perseus and I guided her back to the bed. "Who did this to you?" Perseus started asking questions.