Remember When

Arizona's POV:

     Fumbling with my lace panties I tiptoed out of the bedroom, hoping to allow a few more hours of sleep for Callie.

     She moaned and turned over as she lifted her sleep mask and rubbed her eyes.

     "Callie hey, good morning. It's early I know but my phone alarm insisted on going off and it's still in the living room, as are our clothes." I explained, standing there wearing only my underwear.

     Callie seemed to sense the awkwardness and attempted to shed some light on the situation. "Arizona, I know you were leaving. Don't go, please. This doesn't have to be complicated. We were together, and then we separated. Now we're together again right?"

     She seemed shure that I was going to reply yes and I wanted to, but in the back of my mind I remembered how it felt when she left me sitting there on that couch.

     I remembered what it felt like to smile at the therapist and pay her, trying to make light of the situation at was not light at all.

     I forced the words out. "Yes" and I deliberately forced a smile on my face. After some thinking I decided to give her another chance. As long as she extended the same courtesy.

     Callie smirked, crawled out of bed and pulled my body against hers with the swift swipe of her arm.

     She met her lips with mine. We were so close I could feel her heart beating from her chest. I felt happy. Ecstatic. But a bit doubtful at the same time.

     "I was gonna head into the shower" Callie hinted. "Really, me too" I flirted. "Mabey you could"she continued. "Join me" we said simultaneously.

     Calliope tugged my arm into the bathroom and pushed me against the wall of the shower.

     "This is my life now too" we cried as Callie held me in the shower, both covered in my urine.

     I flinched, remembering the last time I was held against a shower wall by Callie.

     I think Callie realized also because she released my hands that she had held above my head and looked into my eyes.

     "Are you ok?" She asked. "Yea, sorry." I mumbled. I really was ok now, I just needed a second to push through.

     Determined not to ruin the moment any more than I already had I smiled and removed Callie's shirt. Which was the only thing that shielded her perfect tan skin from my touch.