Five

Jason's p.o.v.

I walked inside the old building and grabbed a cold beer from the mini fridge. The gang and I owned the warehouse; we kept it for emergency use only.

Miley was sitting in the corner tired to a pole. I have my reasons for doing this. She should wake up be in the next five minutes. I walked over towards her as eyes started to flutter open. She tried to move but couldn't.

"Good afternoon and welcome to my warehouse." I smiled.

"Wow, what a surprise. You kidnapped me." She said, throwing her head back.

"Oh? Well honey, I'm the least of your worries." I spat. "I really don't think you know what you are getting yourself into." I said, taking a sip of my beer.

"So, you have to kidnap me to tell me this bullshit?" She asked, giving me a glare.

"Look, I kidnapped you for two reasons. So shut the hell up and listen." I yelled. "You don't know me. You have no idea what I am capable of doing." I bent down so I could look her in the eyes.

"Well, I hate to break it to you but I know who you are and what you are capable of." She laughed. "You are extremely predictable."

"Hah, that's cute." I said. "If you did predict it, why did you let it happen?" I asked.

"I have my reasons." She smiled

"Oh? What are those?" I asked as my blood started boiling.

"Well now, if I told you it would ruin the whole point." She glared. "So what are the reasons you brought me here?" She asked, smiling from ear-to-ear.

"You think this is some game don't you? I don't put up with this bullshit." I yelled in her face.

"Originally, I intended on playing games with you but that changed when I arrived. Are you still upset about what happened in front of Derek?" She asked.

"I don't like to look like a fool!" I screamed, grabbing her face. I made her look me dead in the eyes as I squeezed her face. "You have no idea what you got yourself into."

"Sorry you feel that way. You should know, I know exactly what I'm doing. I suggest you watch your back, before you get yourself involved in something that's bigger then you thought. It would be smart if your hand and you took a step back and watch."

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked getting pissed. She was talking I. circles and nothing she said made any sense.

"You don't understand what I'm doing and that's for the best. I'm not saying that you or your gang aren't capable but I am saying to leave me alone. Trust me when I say this has nothing to do with you. You don't want to get involved." She said calmly

"Is this all a part of your game?" I asked.

"The game never started. This is bigger than a stupid mind game."

"So Derek and you are a thing?"

"I hate that bastard. I can't tell you what I'm doing. When the time is right, or if your gang and you are needed, you will know. Right now, this has nothing to do with you. Please just mind your own business." She stated. Something was going on but she wasn't going to tell me.

"Could please untie me?" She asked.

Originally Published: 2013
Edited: 2016