Betting On Love: 3

"What would you guys like to order?" The waitress asked focusing her gaze on Ben, she been eye raping him since we walked in, Ben glared at the waiter

"We aren't ready yet." My Aunt spat at her. She glared at the waitress who walked to another table switching hard. "I hate females... Some just don't understand that Ben is mine." She pointed to herself.

"Maybe she didn't know Auntie."

"Yeah Ajadé.. They just don't know." Ben his hand over my aunts, agreeing with me.

I smiled wide. This guy was agreeing with me? I really liked him.... She needs to keep him around.

Kayla flipped out her phone and took a picture of the couple holding hands, "I'm so putting this on Facebook..." She paused to upload the picture. "Jayden,you get in between the two so I can take a picture of you three together."

Obediently, I squatted down between their chairs. Kayla took five pictures in total. The first was me kissing my aunt on the cheek and Ben smiling. The next picture was vice versa to the first one, with me kissing Bens cheek. The third one, all three of us was cheesing with my arms around their shoulders. The fourth one, Ben and my Aunt was lip locked with me in the background making a funny face. The last one, Kayla had turned on the inside camera that faced us and all of us - including Kayla, faces were smashed together.

I sat, picking my food to find a juicy part of the steak and I looked up to see Ben eating like he never ate before. My aunt was doing the same, but she always ate like that.

"My little piggy." Ben swallowed his food, poking my aunt in the nose.

She frowned at him, drinking some of her tea. "Why you gotta go there?"

I decided this was the time to interrogate them about their relationship. "So how long have you two been together?" I questioned, clearing my throat.

"One year.." Ben shrugged his shoulders, dropping his fork and leaning back in his chair.

"How did you guys meet?"

"Photoshoot..." My aunt said before being interrupted.

"Actually we met at a club... Because she didn't bother talking to me at the photoshoot...." Ben smirked, crossing his arms around his chest. "Weeell she played hard to get."

He winked at my aunt who was now scowling.

"Does he know about the... Anemia?" I was really worried about that.

"Of course, he actually forces me to take my medicine." My aunt waved the Waitress for the check.

She had SCA. Sickle Cell Anemia which was a decreased amount of red blood cells ad they were not full circles but actually crescent shaped which got easily stuck in her arms or legs causing her to hurt as if she had a broken arm/leg. She really had to be careful.... To sum it all up she just had a blood disorder that she was born with.

[it's not any thing like aids if that's what your thinking or any other STD]

"I make sure she stays healthy." He wrapped his arm around her shoulders,pulling her close and landing a wet kiss on her cheek.

Their relationship was cute, I really hope they didn't have sex.

"Just out of curiosity, but do you guys have sex?" Kayla blurted out. I almost choked on my food from Kayla's forwardness, she was most defiantly my favorite friend.

My aunt frowned over at Ben who was acting like he was spaced out.

"I'm abstinent...?" It came out more like a question from my aunts lips. I honestly think she is lying, their love was to strong to resist ripping each others clothes apart.

"Please you can't keep your hands off this." Ben playfully rubbed his hands over his body and smiled widely.

I sprawled out on my bed, with my hands on my head. The house was quiet. Ben went home because he needed to sleep and It was just me and my aunt left, Kayla lived across the street but she couldn't stay over.

My aunt walked in after knocking twice. "You have school tomorrow so be ready at 8Am, I'll be taking you... I have to meet with your homeroom teacher." She informed me.

I nodded my head. Who starts school on a Thursday? Why can't I just wait till Monday? But I'd rather make a good impression on the teachers if I wanted to play basketball.

"Are you playing basketball this year?" She questioned me.

"Of course, ball is life." I shot up.

"That's my girl, well get some sleep... Tomorrow you have a long day ahead of you and so do I..." My aunt hugged me and walked to the door turning around. "I love you A'Jayden and I'm so glad your named after me."

-----------------------------------

Kayla On Side..

Okay you guys just if you were wondering how to pronounce Ajadé you say it like Ah-Jay-Duh.

For A'Jayden you say Ah-Jay-Den.

SCA Is A Real Blood Disorder... Search it up if you want to know more about it.