Letter 3

Louis,

I absolutely adore your smile, Louis. I swear, it's contagious. I know you don't agree, but I think the crinkles by your eyes when you smile are beautiful. They show that your smile is real. They let everyone know that you're truly happy. It doesn't happen a lot, but when it does, it feels like my heart's gonna beat right out of my chest. You have no idea what you do to me.

Every time you smile, I smile; I can't help it. No matter how bad things may be for me, you're smile makes it all better. I think you should start smiling more. But not that fake smile you show most of the time, your real smile, your sunshine smile.

If you go, you will never be able to eat your favorite food or drink your favorite drink again. You'll never be able to watch your favorite movie or hug the ones you love.

If you end your life, you'll lose all of the things you enjoy doing. The things that make you happy. And I know that not many things can do that these days, but would you really want to give that up?

Once you leave, there's no going back. Even if you change your mind and want to keep living, you can't. What's done is done. So please, don't do anything stupid or impulsive. You have so many things to live for. I promise.

Curly xx