Give My Virginity Back Part Three

Part 3

I need to warn that this contains strong sexual contents and therefore I would strongly recommend young readers to not read this especially, and if you don't feel comfortable reading stuff like that, I would advise you to skip to the bottom.

I have uploaded the past chapters and this from my other account but I’ve edited it. It has been a year since I wrote it so yeah I can see the mistakes I have made and I am spending a lot of time correcting.

I hope you enjoy it

Vote, Comment and fan if you love

Thank you

Thushara x

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

Before I realised I was on my bed, gently pushed down by his weight that was evenly balanced. The comfy mattress didn't ease away my mixture of emotions. But once I stared into his eyes, the emotion in them made my mixture of emotions disappear.  

Why had he taken of his t-shirt? Surely he didn't expect anything? Would I resist him?

Chapter 3:

Gently he moved on top of me, balancing his weight on me, as he pressed up against me enough to feel his hard chest against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck making him lean in closer, craving for his closeness. He must have realised my intention as he started pulling himself even closer if that was even possible and pressed his lips against me with a pressure that made my whimper in pleasure. My heart is racing faster than any car in the whole universe, thumping hard against my ribs, ready to soar into the endless sky.

His lips pressed harder against mine, increasing the burning sensation in my core as endless tingles shivered  through me making my toes curl, there is no words that can describe the building up of anticipation and pleasure. Cloud Nine with Blake is one way of putting it. His force against my lips started to change from gently to aggressive in a good way as lust started taking over his system. His tongue traced every surface. A sound escaped my mouth- a moan followed a deep, sexy groan from his throat.  

He wants me, just like I want him. I am his drug and he is mine; my hormones clouded my mind, before invading my body, the questions I had been asking just seconds ago were dismissed, and were securely locked in the back of my head. My fingers knotting themselves into his silky hair, pulling them making him groan in process.

He moved away, why did he do that? He started unbuttoning my shirt leaving me with nothing but a bra on top. His hands absent-mindedly started trailing down my body towards my inner thigh making me arch my back into him.

After he reached my thigh he wrapped it securely around his waist. I could feel the cold buckle of the belt against my skin, just above the pelvis. He started laying poisonous kisses on my neck and started to move upwards, kissing my jawline. The kisses each had a different meaning: I want you, I need you, but something was missing it didn't say we knew each other.

His lips started to kiss at chest and making his way slowly to the shoulder blade, where he planted several kisses, his lips pressed against a spot that made me gasp out him name in a moan. He sucked gently making me scrape my nails against his back; he placed his hands on my stomach, gently making them move up while still sucking on my soft spot. I shivered. His kiss and touch sent electric shocks down my body as fast as lightening. He slowly moved his hand to my bra before unclasping it and throwing it into the corner of my newly-done bedroom.

Was I supposed to feel embarrassed? Well I don’t feel it; I don’t care because I just want him.

He glanced at my chest before looking deep into my eyes. We are now completely naked at the top, but I wasn’t bothered. He leaned down kissing me once again, making my thoughts disappear, he pulled away moving his hands to my shorts and letting his fingers glide on the skin beneath the shorts’ band. Now I felt it...I didn't want this, did I? Fear started rushing overtaking the pleasure and need.

"I...I'm not..."I started; I wasn’t sure how to put this across that I wasn’t sure about losing my virginity to him.

"Don't worry." He said in a hushed, sexy voice that turned me right on and made me forget what I had previously planned to do.

He said don't worry, so why should I worry, I am safe. Right? I felt it in his arms.

"I've never...d-done..t-this." I stuttered.

"I won't hurt you." He replied before kissing me on the lips before removing my shorts. I could feel the slight breeze across my pelvis and the inside of my thighs. He removed his jeans whilst he kissing my jawline, dropping kisses that made my heart do cartwheels.

I felt something hard against the inside thigh, blushing at the thought of the 'thing'; I looked down seeing the ‘thing’, mesmerised by it, feeling his eyes on me, I snapped back and blushed. I could feel him trying to get in. He was pressing gently against the entrance. He gave a small push that lead to him penetrating me.

 I lost my virginity to Blake. 

He gently pushed in his shaft, an agonised scream tore through my throat as pain ripped through my lower abdomen, and it was like my body was set on fire. He stopped.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked his eyes concerned at the pain I was in.

I couldn't say yes, I had come so far, I had lost it so what's the point of stopping now. I am going to have to do this sooner or later. Might as well do it with the person I first lost it to-Blake.

"No," I whispered.

As soon as I uttered the words, he leant down brushing his lips against mine, making me forget about the pain. He went in and out slowly, so gently but the pain was still there. Eventually his light thrusts became deeper and faster as I moaned continuously as the pain converted to pleasure. My hands clawed harder at his back, at every thrust; i wanted more. Groans and moans echoed through the silence.

I was at the point of heightened pleasure as my body started to arch at the build as my breath became short as I gasped to him “Faster Blake.” A rush of pleasure through us at the same time, making us collapse in a heap. His head slumped against my chest as he burrowed his face into my hair as my back sunk into the bed. Our breath still gasps. It was the most amazing thing I have ever felt. And I felt it with Blake. A smile stretched across my face. I have never felt so connected to someone.

Suddenly from the far corner of my room, where Blake had thrown his clothes came a noise; a noise that made Blake freeze and become as still as a statue. He lifted his head looking at me; it was like he was coming back to reality. His eyes widened as reality dawned on him. His eyes looked horrified, as though he had realised what he had just done.

He jumped away horrified, scanning my body, and realising what he had done.

"I d-didn't mean this." He stuttered.

"What the f*ck do you mean you didn't mean this?" I shouted. I had never cursed before but right now it didn’t matter.

"I'm sorry, I've got to go." He said, grabbing his clothes and pulling them on, making his way to the door of my bedroom.

"What the hell?" I shouted angrily. “I’ve lost it to you; I haven't done it with anyone, but you." I screamed as torrents of tears poured down my face as the feeling of being rejected mounted.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled ashamed.

"Well, JUST GIVE MY VIRGNITY BACK!" I screamed my head and heart pounding.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I know you guys are probably wondering how fast this has moved, this is not the main of the plot but it is part of it so I had to make it fast. I know it really ermm yeah, my friend helped me because I didn’t feel comfortable writing. Hope you enjoyed it nevertheless.

Vote, Comment and Fan :)