Give My Virginity Back Part Eight

Part Eight

Hello people, this is chapter eight, I’m actually surprised at my own dedication, because before I would upload once every month, it was really bad; but I’m determined this time. This is Blake’s point of view. I wanted to let you guys know this on-off relationship is not the main plot. No, she isn’t going to get pregnant, actually I don’t know :)

Writing Blake's point of view was tough, and I’m going to tell the truth, doing a male perspective is pretty hard. I used lots of strong words to kind of make it appear more male-fied (I know it’s not a word). :P

By the way, I really appreciate you support.

Don’t forget to vote, comment and fan if you like it.

Thank you so much

Thushara x 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

"Don't...please..." He whispered.

His whisper still clear in my ears.

He was killing me softly.

Chapter 8:

Blake's P.O.V

I sat there staring at the back of Kath's head; it was much more interesting than what the maths teacher was drowning on about, something to do with graphs and curves. Curves? Candice definitely had them. The way her body was shaped is so damn tempting, she was just so beautiful but I still can't believe that I done it with Michael's sister; imagine how he would react when he finds out that his best mate slept with his younger sister that he is all protective about. May be it is worth getting in sh*t with Michael, because that was some amazing s*x and it felt like more there was more to. What the f*ck, I sound like some p*ssy.

Kath must have felt the weight of my eyes on her back, as she turned around and gave me a wink, licking her lips. Usually this would tempt me, but today my buzz is low. All I want is, to hold Candice in my arms. Then she gave me a meaningful look that meant something like wait-for-me-outside-I-got-something-to-tell. Then, she put her hand up to ask for permission to go to the toilet.

“Can’t you wait for another 10 minutes?” Mr Solen replied, his wrinkles on his forehead frowned.

“Oh sir, it can’t wait…It's girl business.” Her voice trailing off as if giving him a chance to respond as she gave a sweet smile, before standing and winking at me before leaving.  Mr Solen was blushing, man, perv much.

I know what this is about, trust her to want more from me and take a step further from what had a=happened previously. She looked hot that day, but when I think about it, she only looked hot because she was hardly wearing anything. Meanwhile, Candice looks even hotter and is beautiful without trying. What? Did I just call a girl beautiful? She is f*cking with my brains.

 I usually doodle in the class, I looked down to examine what I had done this time. . An involuntary gasp left my mouth: her name was all over the page. What the f*uck is happening? No, this can’t be happening the wall I built is crashing down; I'm softening towards my best friend's sister. It's not meant to be like this. No. Never. Shouldn't. Wouldn’t.

I swore that won't let any girl get close to me as they would only end up getting hurt, ending up in the same way as her. The mentioning of her name would slice my heart as my oxygen level began to decrease, making me gasp out in attempt to calm down. I began to drown in my pain as I started coughing out attempts to get oxygen into my system.