Give My Virginity Back Part Four

Part Four

Hello again

I would be updating several chapters together because I have already written these ages ago, and all I’m doing now is editing and stuff. I hope you liked the previous chapters.

I know I have kind of gone straight into action, but I just wanted to let you guys know that this is not majority of the main plot, it adds to it. I want my readers to learn about the characters as they go and I want them to be unsure of them first, wonder what’s going through their heads.

Thank you for all your comments, votes and especially people who have fanned me.

I really appreciate it.

Hope you like this chapter...Vote, Comment and Fan if you like.

Thank you

Thushara x 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap: 

"What the hell?" I shouted angrily. “I’ve lost it to you; I haven't done it with anyone, but you." I screamed as torrents of tears poured down my face as the feeling of being rejected mounted.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled ashamed.

"Well, JUST GIVE MY VIRGNITY BACK!" I screamed my head and heart pounding.

 Chapter 4:

He stood there shuffling his feet and staring at the ground as though wishing to be swallowed. Ashamed, pain and confusion were clearly written on his face. Confusion? There was no need to be confused, yes, he had just screwed his best friend's sister and, yes, I had just told him that he was the first person. Pain, had I hurt him? I thought that only girl's feel the pain mostly? Ashamed, great, at least he is feeling ashamed after screwing half the World’s population.

Swiftly, I shifted my weight, so my legs were hanging off the bed ready to confront him with my fists. The duvet was crumbled up and had fallen to the ground. We were rough, I thought sarcastically. I reached out for my towel, to wrap it around my body, just in case his brain decided to check my body out again and forget the fact he is planning to leave after stealing my Virginity.

He pulled on his jeans and started buckling the belt. His chest, I couldn’t help drool through my anger, what am I thinking? His chest is absolutely gorgeous, every pack is just, and I can’t believe what I am doing. Candice, this f*cking jerk just stole your virginity and you are here standing adoring him instead of killing him and burying him in the forest, I thought.

I wrapped the towel tightly just in case it dropped, not that it made much difference, he had seen my body in every angle, and I had exposed myself to someone that I didn't know anything about apart from what I had heard, he didn’t know even that of me; I had something precious of mine to someone that everyone gave themselves to. I was just like another. I took a step glaring at him; he avoided my eye contact and stared at his fingers in great interest.

Suddenly, pain ripped through my abdomen, hundred times worse than what I had felt before. My body twisted in agony, it was like something was ripping from the inside. The blinding feeling made me see black dots that danced in front of me. The pain increased; I could no longer keep in the scream that threatened to slice through the silence as my eyes misted and dulled.

I screamed dropping to the floor with a thump, cradling my knees as I placed my head between them to ease the pain, screwing my eyes at the effort not to scream again.