Worried

🌲Dippers POV🌲

I ran to the washroom as quickly as possible and looked at myself in the mirror. All around the brim of my forehead there were drips of blood. Even a little bit comeing from my ear. I knew that bill was powerful, but I didn't know he could cause physical damage! That just makes things even worse for me. And possibly for Mabel too. Speaking of Mabel, I can hear her right outside the door....

💫Mabel's POV💫

Huh? Why did I wake up? Must have had a bad dream. I slowly look over at dipper to find a empty bed. He doesn't get up 6:00 in the morning though. Then I hear panting in the bathroom. I slowly creep over there so I can listen. No, it's not creepy. It's just a twin thing. When the other twin gets up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, you follow him. Wait, that didn't sound right..um...just forget it. I lean up against the door and hear him ruling paper towels. I don't know why, but I don't question dippers actions. Suddenly the door swings open resulting with me on the floor and dipper looking down on me. "Really Mabel. Just. Really." He says looking very annoyed. "Sorry dipper, I just heard you get up from bed and was curious. Is something wrong?" It took a few seconds for him to reply. "No Mabel I'm fine. Why are you worrying about me so much lately?" "Because I'm your sister and I worry when my bro gets up in the early morning covered with sweat" Yes. That's right. He was sweating. I know he has a sweating problem but he must have been sweating like a pig in his sleep. He looked down at himself as he appeared not to have noticed. "Oh, it's just the summer heat making me sweat. And I came in here to wash up" "Ok dipper, I trust you" and with that we went back to our beds.

🌲Dippers POV🌲

The next few nights were unbearable. As I went into my dreams, all I would find was bill. And he tortured me. That's all he did. No smart remarks. No talk about making deals. Just torture. In my latest dream it got worse. I had to watch helplessly as he tortured Mabel right in front of me. That night I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. I mean who could? I pretended that I was sleeping when Mabel woke up so she wouldn't get suspicious, and it seemed to have worked. All that day though I refused to do anything. I wouldn't go on monster hunts, I didn't work, I even refused to hang out with Wendy. All I did was stare out the window. After about five hours of doing that great uncle ford approached me by the window. "Hey kid, I've noticed that you've been kind of down lately. What's on your mind?" I wanted to say bill but I knew he would freak out. So instead I simply replied "just thinking about random stuff really." I didn't want to lie to him. I knew that if anyone would understand what I was going through it would be him, but I couldn't find the right words to say. "Kid, I know your trying to cover up something." He sat down right next to me and said "Don't lie to me this time, what's on your mind?" I really did want to tell him. Although I feel like it's better too keep it a secret, at least for now. "I was just thinking about the journals. And gravity falls in general." This time it seemed more believable and he said "well ok, you can ask me some questions on my free time if you like too. Just be careful ok?" "Ok" I quietly reply back. I just hope he didn't think I was lying.

📕Fords POV📕

Dipper is definitely lying. I don't see why he has to keep what ever it is a secret though. Maybe I can analyze his behavior and mood this week to see if there's anything I can do to get the secret out of him. He did look very troubled though. Maybe.... No that's out of the question. He would dare mess with my nefew, would he?

🌀bills POV🌀

I think that Stanford has gotten stupid from being in that portal. I mean, with him gone who else was I going to mess with! The closest version of him of coarse! If only he knew what I was really planning. You see, he thinks he knows my plan. But he doesn't know anything. He thinks I'm going to destroy the whole world! HAHAHAHAH!!!!! Why would I ever destroy it. I have bigger plans for this dimension! Especially gravity falls! But, I guess you'll just have to wait and see what I have in store...HAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! I AM GOING TO CURE THIS MISRABLE DIMENSION ONCE AND FOR ALL!! Whoops, may have revealed some of my plans, oh well. See Ya later suckers!