The Game

📕Stanford's POV 📕

What in the world just happend. OK, so i guess the dream dust that was supposed to be bills weakness was actually something to make him human? Why would bill want to be human? As far as I know, bill hates bodies. Did it make him stronger? Or give him special powers? I am really confused. There is no time to be confused right now though, we are all in danger no matter what. This is still bill.  Everyone on this rooftop is in danger, even the twerp gideon. Everything was silent, as everyone stood there awestruck in amazement at bills new form. Well, all except gideon obviously. A huge cracking sound brought us back to reality though. It seemed to be getting louder and louder. Soon everyones ears were covered due to the ear splicing sound. When the sound died down, all the sound in the air was bills chaotic laughter. When I finally open my eyes to see what had happened, I couldn't believe it. Right where the mystery shack used to be there was now a gigantic castle towering into the sky. It was extremely hard to look at, as it was made of pure gold. It seemed to shine brighter than a thousand stars. All of a sudden, bill broke the silence. "well, let's play a little game shall we? The game is called 'see who can survive.' it's very simple. All you have to do is bow down to me as your new ruler, or get torn apart." He said that last part smiling like an idiot, knowing that we would never bow down to him. "You know our answer bill. We rather die than make you our ruler. So bring it on!" I suddenly blurted out. But I did speak for my family, who all nodded in agreement. "fine suit yourself!" were bills last words before disappearing in a golden flame, along with gideon. After they left, I finally noticed our surroundings. Every single shop or house for miles was either chared, a pile of rubble, or not there at all. The only building that was in a decent state was the museum, but that's because we were on top of it. I looked up at the sky and found that it was shaded a deep crimson, with a little black or gray mixed in with it. Overall, it looked like a city that had been overtaken by zombies in the apacolapse. Then I saw something in the corner of my eye. In the direction of bills castle, there was 2 djinnis barraling towards us. (if you don't know what a djinni is, it is sort of like a genie and they can be good or bad. In this case, bad)

💫Mabel's POV💫

Everything has gone horribly wrong. Bills now human, and he's destroyed the town and the mystery shack. How could it get any worse you may ask? How about looking around and spotting 2 orange swirly cloud things charging toward us. This day is going spectacular! OK, this is not the time to be sarcastic mabel, it's the time to freak out. And that's exactly what I did. I started pacing in circles on the rooftop holding my hands to my head, trying to process what had happened. Shortly after gruncle Stan started doing the same, only he looked angry. When I finally calmed myself down, I looked at Ford and expected him to have a plan, being the smart guy that he is. "so,what are we going to do now?" I ask worriedly."we are going to run, try to find anyone who is not willing to follow bill, then get to the bunker." Gruncle Stan suddenly butted in "wow great plan pointdexter. What about thoose orange clou-" "djinnis" ford interupted. " 'djinnis', what about thoose things, huh" "I did say we would run didn't I?" ford said matter of factly. Then he walked over to the edge of the roof. "well, looks like we will have to jump. Everyone OK with that?" Me and gruncle Stan both nodded in agreement. It was only a 15 foot drop, how bad could it be? First, ford jumped off the roof like an expert, landing on his feet perfectly. Then gruncle Stan did it not so perfectly, but managed to get down safe. Finally, it was my turn. I looked down and started getting quesy,but shrugged it off. I finally managed enough courage to jump, and I landed in my gruncle stans arms. We then started to run in the direction of one of fords bunkers. I don't know how many he has, but it has to be a lot. Along the way, the djinnis almost caught us a few times, but only just missed. We also managed to find Wendy and Pacifica on the way to. Pacifica we found hiding behind some wreckage of a building. When she spotted us, she looked so happy. She asked were dipper was and none of us answered because none of us knew. But once we told Pacifica what was happening, she wanted to come with us. So she is now part of this crazy mess now. Next we found Wendy. Wendy was in the woods when we found her. Or more like she found us. We running through the woods when, all of a sudden, Wendy jumped out of a bush and was about to attack us with her axe. But luckily she stopped when she was a few inches away from my face. She quickly took her axe away from me and apologized. Then she asked what was going on as well. We told her the same thing we told Pacifica. Soon she was on board too. After we found Wendy, I was wondering where soos was. I really hoped he was OK. I would feel terrible if something happens to him. A few minutes later we arrived at the bunker. This particular bunkers entrances was a code in putted into a machine in a tree to unlock the locks. When he did that, a faint clicking sound could be heard. We then walked over to a tree stump,only to find that it was the door to the bunker. Once we were all in, I immediately felt a little safer. The rest of the day we spent in the bunker explaining everything that had happened in full detail to Pacifica and Wendy. After we finished explaining,they both looked extremely shocked. There was also a tired look on their faces as well. And with that, we all tried to get some sleep. But sleep was impossible to find. I laid awake for hours worrying about dipper. When sleep finally came, my final thoughts were-where could dipper be?

Im right here sister....

Yay! Finally a chapter! Just wanted to say this may or may not be the last chapter in the book, just have to see! If it is,then comment if you want a sequel. I bet you will because I left a cliffhanger. But anyway,if this is the last chapter, than just want to say I had a lot of fun writing this! So thanks if you liked it!

~GFMaster