Chapter 3

Sabrina P.O.V.

I feel like I haven't talked to Peyton Clark, Sarah, Bradley, Corey, Rowan, and Peyton M as a group in forever. With all the show work and school stuff, I need a day off. I already asked my mom and she said I can have a mini party. I'll make a group text to see who can go.

Text message

Sab- hey guys, I haven't seen you all together in a while. So do you guys want to come over today at around 7-9?

Row- Sure

Peyton C.- See you there

Peyton M.- I'll be there

Bradley- Sounds good

Sab- Alright see you guys later have to go to a meeting.

"Sarah, today everyone is coming to the house including your boyfriend, at 7 to 9" I yell almost across the house.

"Okay, don't embarrass me" Sarah joked.

"Me embarrass you? Noooo." I say sarcastically, because she knows I always tease her.

Rowan's P.O.V.

"Mom Sabrina invited me to a party thing, can I go? It's at around 7."telling my mom right after getting the text.

"Yeah don't do anything stupid." My mom jokingly said.

"Of course not mother." I state innocently, with that I'm-an-angel smile.

*few hours after that*

"I have no clothes in my closet, literally just outfits I've worn over a gazillion of times!" I whisper frustratingly under my breath.

"Wait a minute." I speak to myself with a finger up and everything.

I pulled out a cute red sweater that looks almost knitted but it's cute. And easily goes with any black jeans that I have.

Since I'm going for the causal look then I'll put my hair in a braid.

Thank God.

Sabrina's P.O.V.

"What are you wearing?" I question my sister.

"Clothes." Sarah says with a sarcastic tone.

"Thanks, Captain Obvious."

"Okay, I'm wearing the Minnie shirt that I got 2 weeks ago and black tights." Sarah confronts.

"Was that so hard?" I put a pouty face.

"Hurry up, it's already 5!" Sarah changes subjects because she had no other snarky comments.

Rowan P.O.V.

Crap I need a ride.

Quickly dialing Corey's phone number I ask if he has a ride.

"I'm going with Peyton M, you want me to ask-" he was interrupted by a nervous me.

"Oh no I got it, it's okay bye now." I quickly say and press the end call as if it's do or die.

Okay I have 2 choices, ask Peyton to take me or not go. Ha, you thought I'm asking Peyton.

I search his name up in my contacts and find his number.

*ring, ring, ring*

"Hey, what's up Row?"

"Oh um, do you mind picking me up for Sab's party thingy?"

"Got you, I'll be there in 30 minutes."

"Alright thanks."

I'm waiting for him to hang up first so that I don't hang up in the middle of him saying something. But he doesn't hang up.

*laughing*

"Oh my God just hang up Row!" Peyton cracks up, because he knows I do this.

"It's awkward when I do." I say in the middle of giggling.

"Okay, for the last time bye." Peyton says being for real this time.

"Alright bye." I state this time I was going to hang up. So I press the end call.

I only do that to him, it's weird. Because for Sabrina and Corey I don't do that. Whatever it's probably nothing.

I ignore my overthinking brain.

*20 minutes later*

"Mom I'm going outside, Peyton is already here!" I yell.

"Okay, say thank you and be back at 9!" My mom insisted and waved.

I close my door to see Peyton waiting in his car patiently. His such a good bo-friend. I quickly control my thoughts.

Oh God.

This was going to be a long night.