Chapter 4

Rowan P.O.V.

I go to the kitchen due to the constant noise I hear from there, Sarah and Sabrina are probably there. Doing what? I don't know. But I want to know what that meeting was about. Because the Girl Meets World writers always wants to talk to ALL of us. But today it was only Sabrina and Corey. Which I think is really weird.

I walk into the kitchen seeing Sabrina and her sister putting chips in a bowl. Thinking now would be the perfect time to causally ask Sabrina what that meeting was about.

"What was the meeting about?" I ask Sabrina the question that's been circling my head all day.

"Oh-" she pauses and looks down with a smile, "nothing."

I gave her the eagle eye, her knowing what I mean by it.

"Okay, so when are the both Peyton's coming?" Sarah asked seeming nice to know when Peyton M was coming but we all know she was talk about Peyton C. Mostly because Peyton M was already there.

"Oh, Clark is on his way, and you don't really care about Meyer so yeah." Sabrina says obviously. While everyone laughs, except Sarah.

Peyton's P.O.V.

I walk into the kitchen, thinking it is weird that I hear laughing.

"Oh God." I hear Rowan laugh even more.

"Wow perfect timing." Sabrina adds.

"What did I do now?" I question all three girls, currently dying from how much they are laughing.

"Nothing." Sarah states trying to be serious.

Corey's P.O.V

I thought today's meeting was really weird. They asked us that Peyton and Rowan would be having a stage kiss and if they were ready for that. What are we suppose to say to that?

"Oh yeah Rowan and Peyton would be perfect for kissing" NOOO

"Um I mean I guess if they have to" NOO

So I ended up saying "Yeah, I mean they are great friends and they knew that this show would get to this point."

Trying to be a supportive friend to them. And after I said that they said.

"Don't tell them ANYTHING about this. I want to be the one to inform them before they get all awkward. Okay?"

Both Sabrina and I nodded our heads trying to see how to keep something this big from our best friends.

This was going to be a long night.