Chapter 10

Peyton's P.O.V.

After discovering the knock was from a salesperson we both were kind of still cold as to what just happened.

I started to speak but then so did she and it all came out at the same time. She asked if I could stay and that she'd invite Sabrina and Corey.

It was a pretty good evening.

--
Rowan's P.O.V

It was 1 more day until the scene of the kiss, but we still haven't actually did it as a stage kiss. I met Peyton in his trailer, like planned.

Of course again I chewed gum and so did he. And when I cupped my hand this time, I would put my thumb in between his lips and mine.

"This is one of them." I read the script.

Cupping my hand and my thumb being on his lips we separated.

"At least you didn't kiss my tempting lips this time." He laughed at me for what happened before.

"Hey, you allowed it." I defended.

"Of course I did, why wouldn't I want to kiss- I mean yeah whatever." He obviously wasn't thinking straight.

What was he about to say? Something about wanting to kiss.... Whatever I have to focus on the show.

Peyton's P.O.V.

I was teasing Row about kissing me just because it was fun to see her smile. But after the stage kiss, I just said what I thought. I almost said that I wanted to kiss her.

But I don't think she noticed. We were just going back and forth on how we kissed each other, and I thought it wouldn't be bad to have her lips on mine again.

Okay it's tomorrow when we have to have the stage kiss and I'm not uncomfortable with Row. I feel like we are good in that subject, I'm hoping I don't just burst out laughing or smiling too much. Lucas after the kiss is suppose to just sit there.

I have to pack gum and mint. Gum before the scene and mint during. I felt like the day was going by so slow. Like a whole year had past and we are still on the same day.

As I doze off Row went back to her trailer,

Until tomorrow.

A.N.
Thank you for everyone that has kept me on my toes. I hope you are liking the story and I'm going to start doing Questions Of The Day to interact with you guys more.

I love you thanks for the support ❤️

Qotd:
Do you think Sabrina will be happy or jealous that Rowan actually kissed Peyton?