Chapter 6

Rowan's P.O.V
I fell asleep half way through the movie last night. Which I woke up with a mysterious blanket that I didn't fall asleep with. But who cares today the Girl Meets World writers are finally meeting with all of us.

Maybe they will unleash the news I've been craving to hear. I feel like everyone knows about it but me. It is the second to last episode in season 1, so I'm hoping something big so we can continue this roller coaster.

The meeting is at 2:30 and it is 1, can time go by any slower. But I have to do homework so let me catch up on that.

Peyton Meyers P.O.V

After Clark left, everyone else decided to stay since we all had to go to the meeting. But then Rowan said she had to do homework and left around 1.

It was Corey, Sabrina, Sarah and myself so it's got pretty awkward without Rowan's goofyness. I made up some excuse and left just in time to get home make some brunch and go to the meeting.

Sabrina's P.O.V.

Rowan left after Clark saying she stuff to catch up on. And the strangest thing happened.

Right when Rowan left, Peyton seemed bored and uninterested so left as well. I don't know if it's just me but...

When Meyer shut the door, I quickly stated

"Why was he like that?"

"Like what" Corey confusingly answered.

"Is it just me that noticed?" I asked.

"No I saw it too." Sarah smiled a little but tried to be serious, knowing the consequences in the thing we think we saw.

"What?!" Corey hates not knowing things.

"Nothing" I muttered and checked my phone.

"Okay it's 2:00 let's start heading over." I quickly change subjects.

Rowan's P.O.V.

I get to the meeting quite early so I get a complimentary water bottle and sit down. As I hear the glass door beside me open. Looking up I see... Peyton.

"Hey, were you the one that put the blanket on me yesterday?" I smile while looking into his dazzling eyes.

"Oh, that, yeah- I um- thought you would get cold." He said scratching the back of his head.

"Thank you." I say as he flashes a smile.

"You're welcome"

Peyton's P.O.V.

I opened the glass door to see Rowan getting up and asking about the blanket yesterday.

A hundred things start flooding my mind:
If I tell her it seems weird
If I don't tell her it's like I'm lying

Of course I stutter through my answer but end up telling her it was me.

Corey's P.O.V.

Walking in I saw Rowan and Peyton smiling at each other.

"Um..." I wait till they get out of their moment.

"Do you know what the-" Peyton got interrupted by the writers coming in and sitting down.

Sabrina and I look at each other knowing what they're going to say.

Rowan's P.O.V.

I hear the writers saying

"Riley and Lucas have a stage kiss."

As I dropped the water bottle in shock.