Chapter 3 Lost Control.

***This part of the story is told from Chanel's point of view.**

(Im at Trey's game with my friend haylee. For as long as I've known Trey,he's always loved basketball and wants to play college basketball. I think he'll make it because he has skills I've never seen before. I cheered him on like always but for some reason I thought about that hug he gave me earlier today. It was more than just a hug. It was a spark to it...or maybe its just me over thinking it. I noticed the girl Trey was nodding at was that girl Lisa. He always gets the pretty girls with bad personalities. I tell him that he needs to do better but I can only help someone so much. I looked in Lisa's direction and she looked back with a dirty look.She rolled her eyes as she looked forward. I can tell she was looking at Trey. I really wish he'd control his little "pets".ugh why the hell do I care anyway.

*After Treys game*

(I was waiting outside of the school's doors for Trey. He was suppose to be giving me a ride home. He finally came outside in his black adidas jumpsuit and bag.)

Trey:Sorry for the wait,you ready?

Chanel:Yeah,its kinda chilli out here.

(We were walking towards his car.Girls walked passed us congratulating Trey on his game. Then we came across Lisa.great -__- )

Lisa:Hey Trey.

Trey:wassup.

Lisa:I really enjoyed watching you play,you look so sexy on the court *she smiled while twisting her hair.*

Trey:Thank you. appreciate it beautiful.

Lisa:You're very welcome, ...you know we should definately be project partners again, I love your studying techniques,if you know what I mean. *she winked*

(I was definately in an awkward situation. I didn't feel comfortable listening to them talk at all.)

Chanel:Um, Trey,you mind if we can go now?

Lisa:You don't have to rush him.*looking her up and down*

Chanel:Thanks for the advice, but we have somewhere to be now Trey can we go please.*pulling on him*

Lisa:Bitch,who are you?*stepping closer to her*

Chanel:If you dont back the hell up-

Lisa:or what!

*Trey stepped into the middle of them*

Trey:Come on Chanel,just let it go.

Chanel:Im not about to let some cheap ass hoe call me out my name.

Lisa:What you wanna do!

(She was really testing my patience.i couldnt hold back so next thing i knew,i was pulling on Lisa's hair. I could feeling Trey pulling me off of her but i was latched onto her. Once i felt that enough was enough i let go of her hair. I through a chunk of her hair at her as she was getting off the ground. I furiously walked to Trey's car.)

Trey:What the hell was that about Chanel?

Chanel:just take me home ok!

(He looked at me for a couple of seconds until he started the engine. For the first 15 mins it was silent during the ride. Trey decided to break the silence.)

Trey:hey...you cool now?

Chanel:im fine.

Trey:What made you snap like that?

Chanel:..Me and them kinda girls just dont get along.

Trey:i understand..im sorry you had to hear all that.i didnt expect her to say all that in front of you.

Chanel:Just keep your lil girlfriends out of my face.

Trey:Yes ma'am lol

Chanel:thank you.

(Thats one thing that Trey does alot. whenever im mad, he just has to find some way to make me laugh through it.A few minutes later we arrived to my house.)

Chanel:Well, guess ill see you tomorrow.

(Before i was about to open the door,i felt a hand hold me back.)

Trey:Hey,before you go. Can i ask you something?

Chanel:Yeah.

Trey:..um...can i call you tonight?

Chanel:sure...you sure thats what you were gonna ask?

Trey:Y-Yeah yeah..what you thought i was gonna ask?

Chanel:You tell me.

Trey:Well Yea, need me to walk you inside?

Chanel:im fine, Goodnight.

Trey:Goodnight.

(While im walking towards the door,i was really wondering what Trey was going to ask me. I waved at him as i opened my door. I shut my door and leaned on it. Tonight was a little crazy,but i have to find something to do for this weekend since Trey canceled our plans for some lil thirsty girl. Watever,ill survive.

****Please leave a comment on what you think,my first time writing a story on here <3***+*